Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Jane05 - Southampton  (Read 2898 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll list the negatives first. She's at least a size 18 and has packed on pounds when compared to the images she has. She's also very tall and I'd put her at maybe 6'5. Everything is covered so there's no OWO. Maybe she does offer FK, but for me it was just normal kissing.

Apart from that, a very enjoyable punt even for £130 an hour. She's very keen, eager to please, chatty (but not to the extent that she's yammering on) and seems to love oral. Sadly in a condom I can't feel very much but she was deep throating a lot, gagging and moaning. She's also very vocal so if you manage to make her cum she'll let the neighbours know (could be an act, I don't know). Very responsive to RO, happy to cuddle after and is fine with you cumming twice in the hour. On tour so she probably won't be there for long, but it was a flat in Ocean Village in Southampton.

I probably wouldn't visit again as £130 is a bit too pricey for me and she didn't deliver an AMAZING service, but for a plan B or C she's worth it. If she started doing OWO and DFK I'd give her another go.

Offline nigel4498

Glad you had decent punt with her.
I walked from her late last year.
Reason was her size, a massive unit.
Not for me.

Offline Stiltskin

6 foot fucking 5! I don't blame you for walking, I would have been running.

Offline Strokemeplease

6' 5" ? Her profile says 5' 9". If she is really that tall I'd run too; straight towards her!

Offline DrConners

6' 5 ??!!  :scare: Size 18  :scare:  :scare:

Fair play OP - not for me I'm afraid but thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

PompeyChap

6' 5" ? Her profile says 5' 9". If she is really that tall I'd run too; straight towards her!

I'm 6'3 and she's taller than me so I'd say she's 6'5 maybe. Definitely not 5'9 as with her heels off she was still taller than me.

Size18 is just a guess, but ignoring her height she is not a small girl. I prefer them to be petite and tiny but she wasn't exactly fat, just big. Didn't have a hanging or sagging belly but she did have a huge arse. She's also not fat in the face and has a great set of tits.

Offline Zimbaman

6' 5 ??!!  :scare: Size 18  :scare:  :scare:

Fair play OP - not for me I'm afraid but thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

+1. Christ I’d have been terrified  :D

Offline nigel4498

+1. Christ I’d have been terrified  :D

I was, that's why I walked.

Jane2018

Hi, I am not sure if it stay or will be deleted but now is too much...

1) 6`5? Size 18? I am178cm which google says 5.8399 ( on aw I can use only 5`8 or 5`9 nothing between so I decide for 5`9) my heels are max 5cm so how I can be 6`5 (198cm- I am taller by 20cm??) And size 18? Ask me for my clothes and you will see it fit me...Funny when i had on profile size 12 and started put on weigh everybody was fine by that but change to 14 and I have problems....

2) DFK- that's hard part....Is not on my profile and is not in my list...but SOMETIMES I do...that's why is not on my profile or my list- if is on list you will expected that and after just disappointed isn't true?   

3) Thanks for "enjoyable punt even for £130 an hour" and yes I never had 130 for hour ( if I don't work I like to put my profile to city I never was before and try different price but always had 70/120) till last summer I got feedback here with 130p/h......And because some ppl ask me for that and some say that I can have 130p/h I decide this year for it...maybe new feedback with 140 p/h  :D :D :D

otherwise thanks for feedback- but as you said you like petite and tiny why did you visit me? Even from pics and details I am clearly not petite and tiny! (maybe that's why you thought I am 6`5 and size 18?) That's just make me think you are one of the guys I said on phone I don't want to see for no manners or why?

Offline Happyjose

Daft prossie.

Gets a positive review, salient facts backed up by other members, then comes on here and has a rant

MarcT

Daft prossie.

Gets a positive review, salient facts backed up by other members, then comes on here and has a rant

+1 FFs she was lucky that PompeyChap was so generous with a positive  :dash: :dash:

He has provided a balanced review, including complementary comments, and she has the audacity to rant about aspects she perceives as negative  :timeout: She must be confused, this is UKP not UKE.  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline NigelF

+1 FFs she was lucky that PompeyChap was so generous with a positive  :dash: :dash:

He has provided a balanced review, including complementary comments, and she has the audacity to rant about aspects she perceives as negative  :timeout: She must be confused, this is UKP not UKE.  :hi:

The quest continues

+2

That's just make me think you are one of the guys I said on phone I don't want to see for no manners or why?

If he was then why the hell did he give you a positive review? He's certainly not afraid of giving out negatives - he's done many of them.

Offline Happyjose

and of all the subjective things we can argue about, height really isn't one of them

The OP knows how tall he is, she was taller - an issue confirmed by another punter

Hilarious

Offline HawkG

It’s a strange one cos I’d have absolutely no reason to doubt the punters’ reports, it’s not the sort of thing one might just make up, so I believed them. Having said that, on AW there’s a gallery pic in a doorframe. If she was 6’ 5” I’d expect her to get much nearer the top of the frame even with a relaxed pose like that. So  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it’s an unusually high door frame.

I love tall women and would have a go, except the width is more of an issue for me!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:15:49 pm by HawkG »

Offline Happyjose

It’s a strange one cos I’d have absolutely no reason to doubt the punters’ reports, it’s not the sort of thing one might just make up, so I believed them. Having said that, on AW there’s a gallery pic in a doorframe. If she was 6’ 5” I’d expect her to get much nearer the top of the frame even with a relaxed pose like that. So  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it’s an unusually high door frame.

I love tall women and would have a go, except the width is more of an issue for me!

I see she's deleted the one where she's swatting a biplane off the Empire State Building

Offline NigelF

Hi, I am not sure if it stay or will be deleted but now is too much...

1) 6`5? Size 18? I am178cm which google says 5.8399 ( on aw I can use only 5`8 or 5`9 nothing between so I decide for 5`9) my heels are max 5cm so how I can be 6`5 (198cm- I am taller by 20cm??) And size 18? Ask me for my clothes and you will see it fit me...Funny when i had on profile size 12 and started put on weigh everybody was fine by that but change to 14 and I have problems....

2) DFK- that's hard part....Is not on my profile and is not in my list...but SOMETIMES I do...that's why is not on my profile or my list- if is on list you will expected that and after just disappointed isn't true?   

3) Thanks for "enjoyable punt even for £130 an hour" and yes I never had 130 for hour ( if I don't work I like to put my profile to city I never was before and try different price but always had 70/120) till last summer I got feedback here with 130p/h......And because some ppl ask me for that and some say that I can have 130p/h I decide this year for it...maybe new feedback with 140 p/h  :D :D :D

otherwise thanks for feedback- but as you said you like petite and tiny why did you visit me? Even from pics and details I am clearly not petite and tiny! (maybe that's why you thought I am 6`5 and size 18?) That's just make me think you are one of the guys I said on phone I don't want to see for no manners or why?

Did you work in Dundee for a while (your pictures look very familiar)? If so, it's not just PompeyChap and nigel4498 who think you're bigger (particularly size wise) than you claim. Even back then there were Dundee punters who said similar things.

Offline HawkG

I see she's deleted the one where she's swatting a biplane off the Empire State Building

I /actually/ lolled at that!

Offline DrConners

Brilliant  :D    :lol:   :lol:

PompeyChap

Rather daft that she's complaining about a positive review, but I stand by my statement that she must be over 6'3 as she was taller than me and last I checked I wasn't 5'8. Even though she's come here to complain I still did have an enjoyable punt though she is a tad expensive, if she wants to dispute the review I still have all the texts from her confirming the meet as well as her giving me directions to the flat she was using. I can confirm some other details but that would be me outing myself to her.

I will change my mind though and say it's probably best to avoid her now, as it does seem a bit crazy to sign up for a forum because someone has given you a positive review.

Offline DrConners

Rather daft that she's complaining about a positive review, but I stand by my statement that she must be over 6'3 as she was taller than me and last I checked I wasn't 5'8. Even though she's come here to complain I still did have an enjoyable punt though she is a tad expensive, if she wants to dispute the review I still have all the texts from her confirming the meet as well as her giving me directions to the flat she was using. I can confirm some other details but that would be me outing myself to her.

I will change my mind though and say it's probably best to avoid her now, as it does seem a bit crazy to sign up for a forum because someone has given you a positive review.

Looking at todays header - don't do anything MrChap  :hi: