Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah Amour - N.Shields  (Read 2350 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online johnny34

Aw - External Link/Members Only
or
Amour - External Link/Members Only

Incall booking 45 mins - £80.

Seen Savannah before so arranged a booking on her return. This review is from a couple of bookings over the last couple of months. All comms were good with quick replies.

Location - N Shields, i found it fairly easy to park nearby (free). Not far from bus routes & not to far from metro aswell.

As i've seen Savannah before i knew what to expect. Attractive bubbly blonde with a great attitude & a fun & friendly way about her. Stats on profile correct. Could do with some more pics on her profiles imho.

Arrived & no waiting around as Savannah waiting behind door to let you in & once door closed straight into a snog, proper dfk. Savannah was wearing a black dress & matching underwear underneath. Into bedroom to sort out the £'s & offered a drink which i accepted. Bit of a catch up then on with proceedings. Back to dfk as we stripped off & Savannah drops to her knees for some owo. Simply first class, this girl knows how to give a bj. Light sucks & licks to start gradually building the tempo & pressure, bit of ball licking & hands free. Returned the favour with some reverse oral (shaven, clean & fresh). Then on with the condom for cowgirl with more dfk & a suck or two on her nipples. Changed to doggy & then mish before whipping off condom for a cim/swallow finish.

Services: dfk, owo, ro, sex (cg, doggy, mish), cim & swallow

Savannah was great to see again & i'll be seeing her again. Shes has a great attitude & is full of enthusiasm.

Would i recommend: Yes

Offline foreverchanges

Great review.
She's class...simple as that. :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yet another good review for one on my 'must see' list, cheers.

Offline CELICA GT

Spot on Jonny, I've seen her a couple of times since my review and she delivers nothing short of a first class service.  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Spot on Jonny, I've seen her a couple of times since my review and she delivers nothing short of a first class service.  :hi:
F... Spelling Johnny

Online johnny34

Yet another good review for one on my 'must see' list, cheers.

Great girl daviemac, don't think you'd be disappointed  :thumbsup:

Offline NotTooOld4It