Author Topic: Money up front in Aberdeen  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Dark night

Just looking for any ones opinion on this I was arranging a meet with her through adultwork and she has mentioned money up front in a bank transfer. Iv never been asked to do this before .

External Link/Members Only



johndoeyy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah thats pretty normal. If you want to be discrete about it ive got an account with a business name on it. Transfer the funds to me and I shall forward on to the girl. Nice and clean.

Offline DickDiver

Yeah thats pretty normal. If you want to be discrete about it ive got an account with a business name on it. Transfer the funds to me and I shall forward on to the girl. Nice and clean.

I only trust Nigerian banks and you don't sound much like a widow of the late King of Romanistan.

Offline auldie63

Some of you guys really trust no-one.  :dash: :scare: :crazy:

Offline FBman78

Yeah thats pretty normal. If you want to be discrete about it ive got an account with a business name on it. Transfer the funds to me and I shall forward on to the girl. Nice and clean.

Mate you can then transfer it to my account on the Virgin Islands and I will transfer it on via a Swiss bank account.  :lol:

Offline Dark night

I didn’t come up the river Dee in a banana boat 🚣‍♂️

Just want to put it out there to show this skank for being a scammer

johndoeyy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I didn’t come up the river Dee in a banana boat 🚣‍♂️

Just want to put it out there to show this skank for being a scammer

No you didnt. You clearly considered it.

Offline FBman78

I didn’t come up the river Dee in a banana boat 🚣‍♂️

Just want to put it out there to show this skank for being a scammer

Darn it! You could have given me funds for a punt.

Offline wlind86

Had the same said. No and chat all stopped!!

Nae supprised.