Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena-Love Paddington  (Read 1027 times)

9 review(s) for Xx Olivia x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

edmay

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Lena earlier today.
Primary reason for negative is B&S. It's clearly not the girl in the pictures. Nor, by the fact she didn't have a small bum, clearly not the girl recently reviewed by Parking either.

I was horny, had no option for a plan b due to the time of day and no other opportunity later in the day and she was facially attractive so I decided to go with it.

More like a size 14 than the 8 on profile and more like mid to early 20s than 27 stated in profile.

Punt was actually ok.

Basement flat in a terrace. Far too hot in there. Spacious but not really clean.
Despite arranging a few days prior. I confirmed the day before, as requested, and was told the time was too early. I told her 'she'd' already agreed and 'she' agreed. I say 'she' because I was asked several times if I had any requests to which I'd replied several times an outfit request that had been agreed. When I got there there was no outfit and she had no idea and no outfits. So clearly comms handled by someone else and not passed on.

In addition, seems like I'd interrupted her breakfast which was coffee and biscuits  :dash:

Offered shower but not taken as I'd had just before setting off. She was ok with this.
Not good english but tried
Put in a decent owo shift but the sex bit was very lazy
OWO was good suction but not as deep as I'd like. Tried to get her to go deeper but she couldn't.
Some RO which she liked. She initially said no fingering but after a couple of minutes with my fingers playing around the outside she manoeuvred herself so she could get them inside and was quite literally fucking my hand. This I liked.

Onto sex in a couple of positions. This was nothing special. She seemed to like it but not enough to put much effort in - a bit more effort and a healthier breakfast she'd probably be closer to the size 8 the profile suggests.

B&S and bad comms so negative from me. Probably should have walked but the sack was full and therefore judgement severely impaired  :mad:

@Sinz: No point in posting pictures because no resemblance whatsoever
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:10:02 pm by edmay »

Offline Parking

No way I would have stayed if I saw the size 14 girl :timeout:

Offline Sinz

@Sinz: No point in posting pictures because no resemblance whatsoever

:thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing your experience and the warning.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:30:42 am by Sinz »

Offline boardyhell