Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabby and agency lass out of Northern Belles - Doncaster  (Read 1244 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

My ongoing hunt for new (blonde) pussy to fuck led me back to Northern Belles door. I’d seen Gabby’s profile as soon as it appeared and my interest was piqued. Then another punter left a positive review for Gabby on here and my only thought was “I’m so gonna fuck you” as I just can’t help myself when it comes to size 6/8 blue eyed (blondes).

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

What a fucking disappointment.

The booking process.

A couple of text messages to the agency goalkeeper and that was that.

Time and place agreed, address and flat number supplied.

Simples and just how I like it. GAME ON !!!

The waiting game.

What waiting game ?? This was an agency punt so they just don’t work like that.

The Venue.

A sensible flat in Doncaster.

First I am going to describe her.

WOOF !!! FUCKING WOOF !!! WOOF !!! OMFG WOW !!!

Where do I start with this one ?? Well first things first this lass is absolutely fucking covered in tattoos and by covered I mean head to foot covered. Good job I like tattoos ain’t it.

Gabby is a really petite 5’2” tall lithe and toned fit as fuck stunner of a woman. If there’s any excess on her I couldn’t find it and trust me when I say I looked for it. Fuck me silly she’s absolutely stunning. I’d say her long hair is naturally blonde (based on the colur of the pubes round her arsehole) albeit it’s currently a subtle sort of grey/purple. I’d describe her as being athletic in build and I reckon that she weighs no more than 7 stone. There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s a size 6 and I reckon that her stats are 30-22-30 and that her tits are D cup bolt-ons. Fuck me what an arse she’s got, it’s peachy and definitely worthy of a good slapping. There’s no doubt in my mind that she’s a tidy package and I reckon she’s a full on gym bunny as she’s nicely toned while not being overly muscular.

Facially I considered Gabby to be absolutely stunning and I found her bright blue eyes to be quite bewitching. I proper fancied her and TBH I couldn’t quite believe that I was going to fuck this lass.

Age wise I reckon that the 22 stated is about right. She told me 21 in the room and I believe her.

I am though as ever conscious that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just because I found Gabby to be FAF doesn’t mean the next punter, if there is one, will agree with me.

Have to say I was absolutely ecstatic that this lass was going to suck and then sit on my dick.

The meeting.

I arrived at the venue with 15 minutes to spare and waited until there was 5 minutes to go. I then buzzed the flat and I was in.

Gabby did the hiding thing and first impressions were very favourable. Gaby was wearing her gym gear and OMFG did she look well fuckable. A quick kiss and then into the lounge/kitchen for a quick chat. I made a point that I’d be needing a shower as I wanted my cock sucking properly and asked what wasn’t on the menu. Gabby declined any form of bum fun which involved things going in there and other than that all seemed good. The payment then got sorted as I gave her the money for an hour of her life.

Well I was in and out of that shower like a shot to find Gabby waiting for me on the bed in a matching bra and pant set. The first thing that struck me was just how much inking she’d got. She’s absolutely covered in tattoos.

Being an hour’s punt I wanted her warmed up so I got on the bed and moved in for a kiss. Gabby asked me not to use my tongue as “she doesn’t like kissing with tongues” and that’s where the alarm bells should have started to ring. FFS she asked my not to play with her tits as apparently they were “fresh done” and still quite sensitive. Fair enough I’m thinking to myself as I made my way down to her fanny. Not the smoothest as I reckon she hadn’t shaved down there for a couple of days albeit she was fresh and tasted nice and clean. She’s actually got a really nice fanny with small labia and a buried clit. In with a finger to play hunt the g-spot as I licked, sucked and slobbered away. Couldn't help myself as I also rimmed her, her arsehole was slightly hairy with blonde pubes. Reckon she liked her licking and fingering as she started to get very wet and became rather vocal. Let’s put it another way if she didn’t cum then she’s a damned fine actress as she certainly had me fooled.

Gabby then pushed me off and asked me to give her a moment while she composed herself.

“Your turn now” she told me as she got between my legs and started to play with my cock with her hand. WTF as she then went for a condom. I challenged her about this to be told “I don’t do OWO even with my boyfriend” which came as a right surprise to me. FFS there I was with a “screaming hard-on” and a lass that wasn’t willing to suck my cock proper. Not the end of the world BUT if she’d have been honest with me at the beginning I’d have walked. That said if her profile on the agency website had been accurate I wouldn’t even have been there.

Gabby then gave me a piss poor covered blowjob that was more teeth than sucky sucky. FFS the day after the punt I found teeth marks on my bell-end.

I then asked her to sit on my cock as her blowjob was doing fuck all for me. Gabby then “smothered” the condom with lube and mounted me. Fuck me silly, as even with all that lube she was really really tight. Gabby then made a token effort at riding me before asking if I wanted a change of position. I asked for reverse which she duly obliged with. Got to give her some credit as she proper went for it in reverse while telling me what a big cock I had. Yeah yeah yeah. I reckon she fetched herself off while riding me and then she says to me “your turn now you going to bend me over??”. Well I had other ideas so I got her to lie on her back, bent her double, and slid my cock in to the hilt on the first stroke. That got me the response “don’t do that it’s too deep you’ll hurt me” which IMHO was bullshit as she’d had my full length up her in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Gabby then resisted me by attempting to position herself so that I couldn’t fully penetrate her.

I was now getting pissed off with her so I asked for doggie.

Gabby assumed the position, what an arse, and I took her from behind. Again she tried to resist me but I wasn’t having any of it as I positioned myself so that I could fuck her properly. WTF as she then says to me “I need you to cum now” as she tried to tell me time was up.

Well time wasn’t up, according to the clock in the room, and I told her so as I ploughed away at her from behind and finished in the condom buried balls deep inside her.

Time for a clean up and then I got dressed and left.

I got back to my car exactly 1 hour after I’d left.

The money bit.

I paid Gabby £140 for an hour of her life.

In conclusion.

I can’t fucking do with bullshitting whores that have no intention of delivering in the room. FFS if she doesn’t want to kiss properly or do uncovered oral then she should have told the agency so that they could make it clear on her profile. To add insult to injury services were discussed prior to me handing the money over and no mention was made of her “extra” don’ts.

All in all this was a piss poor excuse of a punt with a lass that didn’t deliver in the room.

Last but not least.

I’m pretty sure that the “all covered” punters will love this lass as she absolutely FAF but for me there’s more chance of hell freezing over than what there is of me going back to her.

Offline Scarboroughdude

FFS what is it with these girls ? Sorry to hear of your bad punt Mr FF, and the next one please  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS what is it with these girls ? Sorry to hear of your bad punt Mr FF, and the next one please  :yahoo:

Her profile has been updated by the agency and now shows that she doesn't like OWO.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

At that price, it's always worth checking services not just when booking but also face to face with the girl before you hand over your cash, particularly as whoever handles the comms says anything to get your booking.

Her profile has been updated by the agency and now shows that she doesn't like OWO.  :dash: :dash:

That's something. I guess a number of punters have complained to her and also the agency. It won't help you but it will warn other punters, though profile still doesn't say she doesn't like FK or that she's a moody cow.

Offline mrfishyfoo

At that price, it's always worth checking services not just when booking but also face to face with the girl before you hand over your cash, particularly as whoever handles the comms says anything to get your booking.

I would have walked if she'd told me all covered when I made a point of needing a shower as I expected my cock sucking without.

To not say anything at that point was highly deceiptful on her part.  :thumbsdown:  :bomb:  :thumbsdown: