Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian / Pakistani girl in thailand  (Read 2054 times)

Offline mazbaz72

Hi guys ,am in thailand in march/April, any info on where to find an Indian/ Pakistani,Wg .would be appreciated

Offline Ozy84

With all respect why would you go to thailand to look for pakistani/indian girls?

:unknown:

Offline METEOR

I've tried to find one as well but had no such luck. There is a hotel called the grace in Bangkok which can get get middle Eastern type women but they've never looked great when I've seen them. You do get Bangladesh women running the market stools so I don't know if you could make them an offer? Seen a couple of decent ones myself
You could try your luck with a civy, Indian women are usually quite friendly but I've never tried going pulling one

Offline Jerboa

I've tried to find one as well but had no such luck. There is a hotel called the grace in Bangkok which can get get middle Eastern type women but they've never looked great when I've seen them. You do get Bangladesh women running the market stools so I don't know if you could make them an offer? Seen a couple of decent ones myself
You could try your luck with a civy, Indian women are usually quite friendly but I've never tried going pulling one

They are mostly Central Asian at the Grace (Uzbek, Iranian, ethnic Russian) Indian hookers in LOS are as rare as rocking horse shit, I have heard there used to be a beach road FL from Sri Lanka in Patts, but never heard of other south asian hookers in LOS, I guess they stay in their home country, even though there may be demand for them, guess the police mafia and traffikers haven't thought to make it happen.

Offline Goodfellas000

As previous commenter states the Grace Hotel in Bangkok is full of Uzbek and Iranian girls and they ain't half full of themselves. It seams a strange post to be looking for the two types of girls you're looking for in Thailand. Why not just take a trip to India and meet girls, you know, the 'regular way.' Its easy enough to do without having to stick your hand into the wallet.

Offline Jerboa

As previous commenter states the Grace Hotel in Bangkok is full of Uzbek and Iranian girls and they ain't half full of themselves. It seams a strange post to be looking for the two types of girls you're looking for in Thailand. Why not just take a trip to India and meet girls, you know, the 'regular way.' Its easy enough to do without having to stick your hand into the wallet.

How easy is it to meet Indian girls in India?

Offline Goodfellas000

Pretty much the same as it is anywhere else in the world if you know how too. They're not aliens you know, believe it or not girls/women don't only open their legs only if you're opening your wallet. Well in my experience anyway.

Offline RogerBoner

I've never met a civvy Indian girl that's actually good in bed.

Offline Marmalade

I've never met a civvy Indian girl that's actually good in bed.

Very few prossies are either in my experience. There’s one particular ethnicity, I forget the name, who treat sex as something they take a pride in, the rest are mostly a bit useless and slightly ignorant.