Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy young jade Norwich £130 for 1hour  (Read 1079 times)

13 review(s) for Sexy Young Jade (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My second visit with jade, only for longer this time.

Jade is gorgeous with a great body, and a lovely accent.

Met at a hotel on the A 140 with easy access, and no drama with reception. Straight to the room, and down to business. Paperwork sorted and the dfk commenced.
She laid on the bed and I explored her body, and was a treat.

OWO and hand action was good, and she certainly likes to to be fingered, in both holes! Very receptive to that, and made all the right moves and noises.

On with the rubber, and after some encouragement, again both holes visited, nice and tight. Lovely.
After a little recovery time, round two, which was more hand/ mouth action on me, and finger action on her.
I can be a bit hit an miss on the second pop, but jade was successful, although there was no pressure to deliver, just fun together in trying.

I rarely make return  visits, but I was glad I did this time.

I would always look to visit jade when she is in the area.

One slight criticism, and I've had this both time, when your time is up, she gets her phone, and lays on the and is slightly dismissive of you. But on both my visits I was not ushered out of the door, and neither was she getting ready for her next visit.

Offline itk

How long did you have? You state it was an hour in title and the review says you had longer than your previous visit, however she only does minimum 60 mins appointments

Offline Sweet616

Sounds fantastic. I've messaged her and her friends before but always get the same copy paste answer that they won't see people with 0 feedback which is a shame because i don't really use the aw booking/feedback system. I'd happily spend an hour in her ass.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:36:18 pm by Sweet616 »

Online norwichfunseeker

How long did you have? You state it was an hour in title and the review says you had longer than your previous visit, however she only does minimum 60 mins appointments

My first visit was 1/2 hour, as I prefer that on an initial booking, regretted it immediately with jade.
This booking was an hour.