Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha 25 - Hounslow East  (Read 655 times)

4 review(s) for Alexa-22 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only

I've been to the same house before. The turnover of girls here is the largest I have ever seen and the profiles never seem to match the profile on AW. I only went back because previous times I was met with a very tall 6ft1 Bulgarian with a great arse and a young blonde with glasses and huge boobs. Also, the profiles offered 15 mins for £35 30 mins for £45 or 1 hour for £60 which is extremely cheap in London these days.

Last week I turned up and was greeted by 55 year old hag who was smoking a cigarette. I went in through the door off the main street into the patio and then into the building up the stairs into the bedroom, expecting that she was the madame but she wasn't. She was the WG. I played dumb and asked for the blonde on the profile. She looked confused then left the room to bring in her friend who was a young, slightly tall blonde much better looking but was dressed in normal clothes. English communication was very poor between the both of them. I then asked the blonde if she does CIM for £45 for 30 mins like the profile said and she said no. The left to get a third person. In came a petite woman looking very sheepish, she looked younger than she actually is. Very hoarse voice and wanted £60 for CIM. I said I needed to get more cash from the cashpoint and quickly left the area as soon as I could.

I asked them why none of them match the profiles on AW and they said they do. They only quoted The profile linked above and this profile >
 External Link/Members Only which neither of them appear to be the girls.

If you are a cheapskate like me, then please avoid these profiles like the plague. It's just not worth it.