Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British.lola - Bristol  (Read 1236 times)

4 review(s) for British.lola (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only

Had an urge for a punt yesterday after I found myself with some time to spare, however, I wanted to keep it quite local as I had some things to do later in the day. No one was really grabbing my attention until I saw Lola's profile. Of course she's well known and reviewed on UKP but I've never felt drawn to her as I don't often go for the older women and her prices are above my normal limit. I wasn't 100% sure to call her but decided to after reading her profile a couple of times and thinking she could offer something different to the norm, her reputation also helped persuade me. I called her up and asked if we could have an oily session where she takes full control, she agreed and we arranged a short notice booking, 30 minutes for £90. Comms were easy and pleasant, she was very happy to do meet my requirements whilst being friendly with it.

Upon arrival I have to say I was a bit disappointed with her looks, she's not what I would go for and not as I imagined from her profile (lack of body / face pics). My first thought was to leave but I had already told myself not to expect anything similar to a nubile 20+ year old and she was friendly enough plus I was about to have a new punting experience, so decided to see it through. I handed over the notes and she offered me a drink and a shower but she was fine when I told her I had one not so long ago.

She quickly returned with my glass of water before starting to strip and instructing me to lay down on my front. I remember thinking that the bed had seen better days and shoved some pillows away before resting my head on my arms. She squirted a generous amount of baby oil on my back before joining me and rubbing her tits and body all over me for a few minutes then suggested it was time to turn around and this is where it got a bit more interesting. I reminded her that I wanted her to be in control so she asked if I'd ever been tied and teased to which I said I hadn't for a long time and she produced some arm restraints from either side of the bed, she also blindfolded me at my request.

More oil and body / boob massage ensued for a few minutes before she started with slow and gentle OWO which felt very nice and she mixed it up by wanking me off and rubbing her tits all over it. This continued for maybe 10 minutes and I began to feel the early stages of climax, I told her this and suggested she fucked me. Lola had different ideas though and I could hear her fumbling about with something then she asked me would I mind if she used a toy on me, I replied "on but not in". I soon felt a fast vibration around my balls and arse and I think she ever so slightly inserted it, but that was fine, in fact it felt good, particularly when she got back to sucking and wanking me. The session continued like this but Lola wasn't in any rush to make me cum, I think she wanted to keep me on edge for the duration of my time. Toward the end she upped the tempo slightly and I soon told her once I neared orgasm so she started with the dirty talk telling me to cum all over her tits which I duly obliged with a very satisfying climax.

We got cleaned up and I took a shower before returning to get dressed while having a little chat with Lola, a peck on the cheek and I was on my way!

Overall, this was a very satisfying punt and I got to have a new experience in the process, something ticked of my not very extensive list, so some of you may be wondering why I rated it as neutral. It's purely down to the fact that Lola ignored my request for full sex midway through the session meaning I paid £90 for a blowjob and hand relief which isn't the best VFM in my opinion so I don't think I'll be returning. In her defence though I can see why Lola is popular because she does deliver an enthusiastic service and she's happy to cater for people's tastes, for the most part.

Offline ciderhead

i think for a punt like that, to get the best out of it you would really need an hour as I cant see 1/2 hr enough for teasing and fucking, Ive seen her profile and a few times ive been tempted to try her duo as a threesome is still something I need to tick off my list, my problem with a threesome is when I have the money spare I keep thinking I'm better off having two hr punts than 1 hr punt with two girls

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review. Didn’t seem value for money £90 for 30 minutes. Better luck next time