Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie for You xx IoW Sandown  (Read 815 times)

2 review(s) for Rosie for you xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rodder68

External Link/Members Only

Didn’t have a great experience recently. Got to the nearby car park for agreed time of 7pm so called her. Engaged. 10 minutes later she calls back to say it was her mother, who apparently always call her when she has a booking. I let it go as her profile says she isn’t a clock watcher and thought she would add on to the end. Then she spent next half hour getting to know me ( which she does with new punters apparently) over a bottle of prosecco, which was nice but eating into my 2 hour booking (£180). Then the obligatory shower (was still fully clothed at that point) which she then said I could have done in my hotel pre meet in contradiction to her profile. So finally at 7.40pm (I was clockwatching not her!) she went down on me owo. We had a 69. We proceeded to have sex in various positions (mish, her on top, doggy). Made her cum 4 times, she failed to make me cum despite some good prostate massaging/oral combo. Then at 8.45pm she says I need to get going as her partner (a 60 something ex John of hers) will be coming back at 9pm from the pub and she/he don’t like any cross over. She tries one final PM/BJ effort but she could’ve done it all night and not got a milky return on the investment. So I acted like I was going to be caught by a mistress’ husband and jumped in shower, got dressed and made it out just before 9. Before I went she offered to let me pop over the next morning for a free half hour after he went to work. So thanked her for that and agreed. But when I get back to hotel she texts to say he is going to his suppliers so is having a lie in. So she then promises me my free half hour next time I’m over on the island if I book another 2 hour slot.  I don’t think I’ll bother. Her BJs aren’t all that good, she is no oil painting, so don’t bother.I think she’s genuine but all in all I felt let down. If you fancy a punt book her during the day so her fella doesn’t spoil the fun.

Offline tel_house

I think this is in the wrong section.

The IOW is in the South East not the South West.

TH

Offline Sweettunes

I think this is a negative not a positive.... she has been around a long time on the island and I have worked my way thru most of the island girls but would never touch roses as looks abit grim in her pics and has a limited likes list and from what you have stated is abit of a liberty taker and bull shitter...

:thumbsdown: