Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Magic Massage - Clapham Junction  (Read 1656 times)

8 review(s) for Suzy Magic Massage (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline District13

Now I saw Suzy back when she stilled offered GFE on her AW profile. I don’t know if she still offers these services.

I have a thing for older women at the moment, so when I saw Suzy was in town, I added her to my hotlist.

Communications
She does not respond to AW messages, so I arranged everything by text. She responded quickly and her overall comms was good.  Meeting was booked for 1 hour at £100.

Easy to find apartment very close to Clapham Junction. You have to buzz her flat twice to get into the apartment block, once at an external gate and then again at the block door. She will then meet you once you are on her floor as the door to get to the hallway that her flat is on is locked. Not the most discreet to be honest. The apartment was nice and clean and the room was basic with a big bed.

Appearance
Suzy has a very MILF look to her. Nice round tits and a big round ass. Facially she looks pretty good, but she is a couple of years older than her stated age. Mid 40s rather than 41. She is also not a size 10, more a 12 verging on 14. She was also dressed in a dressing gown when she met me near the lift, nothing underneath. Oh she also speaks very little English and kept saying “pretty young boy” to me, which was more off-putting than anything else.

Services
There was no DFK, just light pecks every now and again, even though I had just popped a mint before the visit. Her OW was okay when she just focused on the head, when she tried DT there was way too much teeth for me to enjoy. I suggested my favourite, 69, which she understood. She got into it and became fairly wet. Then condom was put on and she hopped into reverse CG and started grinding away. I suggested a swap to CG, so I could play with those titties. It was quite the view. Eventually swapped to missionary with her legs on my shoulders. Got very deep and got to watch those tits again. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up.

She got freshened up and came back into the room for a poor massage in my opinion. I wasn’t there for a massage and the conversation was non-existent, so I motioned for round 2 to begin. More subpar oral and some hand to assist until i got hard and on with the condom. This time we stayed in doggy the whole time. Great big arse to play with and reached round and played with her tits. Finished in the bag and was cleaned up again. She then began redressing and ushered for me to the same even though i still had 15 minutes left (enough time for another round). Asked for a bit of my money back and eventually got £20. More than I expected.

Overall: I may possibly go back if she still offered sexual services but only for 30 minutes. But the conversation was lacking and the oral was average at best. A Plan E on a bad day.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I had a good time with her though I wonder if by the time she saw you, she was losing interest in offering a full sexual service.

Cutting you short by 15mins is poor and well done for getting a refund.

As has been stated, her massage skills aren't particularly great. That's fine if it's the least important part of a WG's service when she's fucking, sucking and kissing punters, but poor if it is THE service she is offering.

It remains to be seen how long she will last offering a massage-based service.

peter296

it says in her profile that its her last day in england, so we will see if that it true. I dont mind seeing her, if its not

Offline dwightschrute

why has she suddenly become a massage therapist ffs