Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _ Mandy _ - Staines now Maidstone  (Read 730 times)

3 review(s) for _ Mandy _ (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only

Seen this wg at start of January in Staines. Her profile now says Maidatone.

COMMS - Good - I tried to book her the day before but it seems she only do same day bookings. Phoned on the day and all arranged without any hick ups and started on time.

VENUE - Flat behind shops in Staines. Flat out dated basic room with basic shower all clean.

PRICE - £100 for 60min. With all respect I don't think she is worth it...

GIRL - Now this is what brings it from a positive to a neutral experience. It resembles the girl in the photos on her profile, but them photos must be a good 7-10 years old plus a many pies and donuts later. The wg girl have a bit of a tummy, pale skin and saggy boobs. I didn't really found her attractive. She is alot bigger than the girl in the pictures. In hindsight I should have walked ...

SERVICES - She was happy to try all positions I wanted and gave her best. Ow no ball licking unfortunately. Gg, mish doggie my normal routine. It did look like she enjoyed herself and tried her best with me. Also sucked on her big saggy titts possibly the best part of the punt. Mannaged to do my two popps in the hour. She was happy to take a hard pounding.

VERDICT - Vanilla with limited services but good attitude, however her pictures on her profile are misleading therefore the neutral.

Offline Muff licker

I reviewed her recently and although she is keen its a limited service with a girl with pictures that must be at least 10 years old

Offline Nowornever

I reviewed her recently and although she is keen its a limited service with a girl with pictures that must be at least 10 years old
Strongly agree! Them pictures are well out of date!

Offline Muff licker

She is carrying a lot more fat these days