Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny_Vickyxxx - Ilford  (Read 6142 times)

1 review(s) for Horny Ruby 4 U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

kptimmy

Seen Horny_Vickyxxx 3 times in the last few weeks. Each occasion was for an hour long.

Parking is a big problematic depending on what time of day you go. She is located on a main road in Ilford.

Her places is a small 1 room flat that is shared by another Polish WG (I can't recall her name) or maybe Horny_Vickyxxx has taken over.

All 3 times, Horny_Vickyxxx has given seriously good OWO. Very little or no hand use and all mouth. Great suction and lots of saliva. She is also very energetic, soon as I cum, she is playing with me - licking, biting on my nipples, rubbing my anus with her hand to get me hard again. She is very responsive during sex, only thing that may hold others back is she likes to be on her back with me on top but that suits me fine. I bend her legs to her chest and pound her pussy as hard as I can. She takes it like a champ.

She has a big ass but she does not allow Anal or spanking - the latter of which I would love to try!

Overall I would highly recommend her and I will definitely visit again.  :diablo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline BootsnBunches

I can't help but think of Brett Michaels from Poison - perhaps it's the lurid lime green and peroxide.

Offline The_Don

This W/G had another profile, and some comments on UKP, stated she had self harm marks and bruising, iirc.

Online arrow0404

This W/G had another profile, and some comments on UKP, stated she had self harm marks and bruising, iirc.

Can you remember the link?
Would be interesting to read

Offline The_Don

Can you remember the link?
Would be interesting to read

Currently no, but if I find the thread I will post the link.

miracleman

Does Vicky do cim and swallow?

Offline punk

Read her profile and contact her number to confirm.  :rolleyes:

Offline rubric

I can't help but think of Brett Michaels from Poison - perhaps it's the lurid lime green and peroxide.

Yeah, now you've mentioned it - I can't unsee it.

kptimmy

Never tried it but I presume no. Few times I have had precum she has taken a wipe and cleaned it of her lips/tongue.

I'll ask none the less on my next visit.

Offline oneeyesnake

Hey KP,

Is she sharing with WILD HOT KATY? I know Katy has been joined by a new wg, who hides in the bathroom whilst you have your session.

OES
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 08:50:18 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline Foxtail17

Me too!!

kptimmy

Hey KP,

Is she sharing with WILD HOT KATY? I know Katy has been joined by a new wg, who hides in the bathroom whilst you have your session.

OES

Yep, I knew I had seen someone else at the same place. It's WILD HOT KATY. Really weird to think she's in the loo during our session!

Offline sasa1

Yep, I knew I had seen someone else at the same place. It's WILD HOT KATY. Really weird to think she's in the loo during our session!
Interesting. I have seen only Katy in that flat but new girl looks tempting

Offline punk

Bit screwed if you need the bathroom.

Offline oneeyesnake

Not an issue, thats how i found out...wanted to use the shower after session with Katy and she made way for me...  :hi:

Offline Katohernandes

I saw Vicky yesterday. This is the second time that I've seen her, first was in the old flat in Ilford.

Booked for 15 mins at 11.30pm. She is in the same flat as Anal Katy who doesn't seem to be around anymore?

Very enthusiastic blowjob but seemed to get tired after sucking for 15 mins. She was using a lot of hands but the technique was pretty good. She even rammed her own head in to the fella on several occasions but she didn't like it when I tried to grab her head to do it myself  :timeout:

Ended up finishing in doggy style as I wanted to see how tight she was.

On a side note, when I tried booking her through her number I got a reply from another lady called Clara who's number I had saved on my burner phone. It was the same for whenever I booked Katy as well.

Offline oneeyesnake

Dont suppose you could elaborate on whether there is any parking nearby?

Offline Katohernandes

There is paid parking on the road right in front of the block of flats. Free after 6.30pm I think but not 100% sure.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

This is the W.G. that hides in Katy's bathroom . Have had together on several occasions and although they don't touch each other or kiss each other  much or lick each other out  :thumbsdown: . Katy applies her strong work ethic to Lucy so you get a good session from her . Lucy can be a bit submissive but loves to dress up as well so Katy's helping hand keeps her energy levels up as they are old friends secretly i think Lucy feels the competition from Katy  :lol: Did a F.F.M. bath , oils , wine , candles , massage , and then dressing up session with them and linking vibrator and they both really relaxed and got into the sensual sexuality of it . It can be hard to get Katy to cum but on this occasion they both came several times  :angelgirl:

Lucy's pics have great similarity to Vicky as well so maybe there is some confusion as they are both Polish . Age , location and services differ .

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for that. If she has same attitude as Katy, then i am up for it. Placed in HL  :hi:
You are correct in saying that it is difficult to make Katy come, think she holds back.
OES

Thanks for that. If she has same attitude as Katy, then i am up for it. Placed in HL  :hi:
You are correct in saying that it is difficult to make Katy come, think she holds back.
OES

She does not have the same attitude as Katy , although Lucy was always very super friendly , relaxed and no Whoring attitude , she was always more money motivated and more restrictive of staying in her boundaries ! Another strange recollection of her is that i would arrive on time and she would spend 10 -15mins talking and generally faffing around showing me dresses , clothing and general things before she would start the session . Not from the time agreed , so would then be late finishing or have her next booking phoning her . She can take a hard banging and her body has a great proportion and tight stomach but of course the boobs have been enhanced . Another interesting aside is that she often brought up the subject of Dogging and sex outdoors and infront of strangers . Told her it was not my fantasy but good luck trying to achieve it  :sarcastic:

Have never found Katy holds back just assumed there was a lot of neg. stuff going on in her head from life to date which she had not always been able to keep at the back of her mind so it took a lot for her to relax and switch off her mind . She has more or less always got very wet and cum on me when she had her own private studio  but it has taken a lot of persistance for sure and been towards the end of our session about the time i ready i was about to unload on her  :thumbsup: She always appreciated a good warm up with a vibrator to get her stimulated  :dancegirl: Hope this info. helps  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:31:42 am by Azucar D Artagnan »

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:34:05 am by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline sasa1

She does not have the same attitude as Katy , although Lucy was always very super friendly , relaxed and no Whoring attitude , she was always more money motivated and more restrictive of staying in her boundaries ! Another strange recollection of her is that i would arrive on time and she would spend 10 -15mins talking and generally faffing around showing me dresses , clothing and general things before she would start the session . Not from the time agreed , so would then be late finishing or have her next booking phoning her . She can take a hard banging and her body has a great proportion and tight stomach but of course the boobs have been enhanced . Another interesting aside is that she often brought up the subject of Dogging and sex outdoors and infront of strangers . Told her it was not my fantasy but good luck trying to achieve it  :sarcastic:

Have never found Katy holds back just assumed there was a lot of neg. stuff going on in her head from life to date which she had not always been able to keep at the back of her mind so it took a lot for her to relax and switch off her mind . She has more or less always got very wet and cum on me when she had her own private studio  but it has taken a lot of persistance for sure and been towards the end of our session about the time i ready i was about to unload on her  :thumbsup: She always appreciated a good warm up with a vibrator to get her stimulated  :dancegirl: Hope this info. helps  :hi:
I have always found Katy a really quiet lady. Friendly polite but I agree she is quite reserved. She provides the services advertised with no limits for dfk or owo  (just wetwipes to start off)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:09:10 pm by sasa1 »