Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fay - Felines Nottingham incall  (Read 8644 times)

4 review(s) for brunettelucy97x (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]
13 review(s) for brunetteslutlucy97xx (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, I've not been properly active for a few months due to some health issues. However thats all sorted out and this evening Odin has smiled upon me.
I checked out felines website over the weekend and saw the new recruits. I called yesterday and booked Fay, a blonde pocket rocket.
Having not had a shag for a while I was particularly excited to meet up with Fay.
So the door to the flat opens, and Fay was hidden behind the door, and invited me in. Now, Fay is 5'2, early 20's, could pass as younger. Slim, size 6 or 8, she had a satin gown on and stocking, sussies, and matching bra. Quality gear as Well. She's tanned, reasonably toned, and an extremely pert bottom. As we met, I lent forward an stole a kiss before we headed down the corridor an the bedroom. I had stated when booking that I'd like an hours action, and thats what I got.
This was Fays first day, an I think I was her second or third client. She's incredibly chatty, and any nervous chaps would be fine with her. However, I'm not nervous, I'm a punter who likes to fuck hard, deep and sweaty. As I explained this to Fay her smile just grew an grew. Fay likes cock, and being fucked, Fay is a cock addict.
So, as we got undressed, I'm stood before her as she sits on the edge of the bed, shes stripped down to stockings sussies and panties..... and thank Odin, she has both her nipples pierced. I like that a lot.
So she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth, as im getting harder in her mouth. I take her hands, as I like to see a girl do everything with her mouth. Shes good. Im getting to full hard on, and tell her to suck me deep, she does. I tell her I want to feel her nose on my belly, she takes the lot.Fay struggles for breath a bit an my cock pops out, covered in her spit, I still holding her hands an force my cock down her throat again, this time holding her head firmly and get a grip of her long hair in my hand a force my cock as fair down her throat as I dare.... again my cock pops forth must of been four or more strands of spit hanging from my cock and her mouth. Back to it, she gets a bit more used to it, I slow my pace a little and face fuck her. Shes good, she takes it. I them move her across the room and get her to kneel in front of the full length mirror, shes straight back to it,whilst checking herself out in the mirror.
I lay Fay on the bed, with her head hanging over the edge and get to fuckin her mouth and throat again. I ask her to suck my balls, shes struggles to get them both in at the same time, but shes a trier, and again the spit is dripping of my balls.
I lay on the bed, and suggest a 69. Fay climbs over me and slowly lowers herself onto my face. She has a sweet juicy pussy, that tastes good and is soaking wet, proper wet.as she takes my cock into her mouth again, I tell her to put her hands behind her back, I hold them tightly, and use my hand to push her head down so shes got my full length in her throat.I then raise my right leg an rest this on the back of her neck, using my leg to help drive her  down onto my cock.
Im licking and sucking her pussy, she has an excellent pussy. I suck her pussy lips into my mouth, alternately, and send my tongue over her tight little arse hole. I then lick my finger, and finger her arse whilst eating her pussy, and using my leg to 'help' her take my cock down her throat.
Im fuckin close to blowing my load, so we slow down an I suggest it must be condom time.
I pop the rubber on, and Fay jumps aboard. Now Fay positioned herself over me so shes actually doing squats on my cock. She is tight, very tight, and her skin colour starts to take a rosey glow. She is literally riding me, and loving it - as was I.
So, as my mo ( check my previous reports) I want to fuck her everywhere in the apartment (I'm a bit weird like that). So we move into a standing doggy position, I grip her arms behind her back, an whilst staying in her pussy we try to walk the length of the corridor for me to fuck her against the front door. We didnt get far, haha. Fays 5'2 at a push an I'm just over 6' so we weren't goin to make it.... so we trotted down the corridor, with Fay keen to satisfy. At the door, I tell her to bend over an touch her toes so I can fuck her, she isnt as flexible as some, but she tried. So she's bent over in the corner of the door recess, I'm fuckin her hard doggy, hold her hands behind her back with one hand, and spanking her taught arse cheeks with the other hand. Fay likes being spanked also. God shes loud hahaha I wanna fuck her arse, Fay says the position is too deep, it probably was.
Into the bathroom. Fay hands on sink, arse out,right leg on the side of the bath. Fucked hard. I spin her round, and we snog, deep, I suck Fay's upper lip. My right hand glides down to her wet snatch, as a lower my head and start to suck those pierced nipples. She loves the piercings, be gentle but attentive you'll get a good reaction. As my right hand is rubbing pussy, I slide two fingers into her pussy, still sucking her tits my left hand and fingers find her arse hole. I pop a finger in her arse, two in her pussy, and sucking her pierced titties. Within a minute or two, shes soaked my right hand as she came. She shuddered in my arms, as her wetness dripped to the floor. We kissed deep, and necked, an made out......
In the corridor. I open the door to airing cupboard an suggest we fuck in there. Shes up for it. I laugh as I remember fucking a girl in there before and the firedoor almost cutting my toes off.
Into the kitchen. Bent her over the sink, so her pierced titties were on the cold metal drainer, I take her arms behind her back and press her down onto surface so that cold metal surface makes good contact on those piercings to send a sexy chill through her, as a crouch behind and slide two fingers in from behind and rim her arse. Shes likes that. A lot :thumbsup:
Lounge, against the window. I'm struggling now, having held myself back from cumming on a few occasions, he's drooping a bit. Fay breathes new life into him. So, initially we fuckin doggy in the window reveal, I make sure shes ok with the blind being raised. She is. Fuckin her from behind, holding her arms behind her and pulling her hair back with the other hand as I fuck her against the window. I want her arse. She's says yes, but be slow and stop if she says. Ok.
So, so, so tight. Won't go in, even with spit. Fay trots of to the bedroom with some lube. Lubed arse, finger a bit spin her round so she's against the window, an tell her she must beg me to fuck her arse, against the window. She did. So I did. Very very tight. I went slowly, until I felt I could push in. All the way, to the hilt. Then I fucked her arse. Fay has a brilliant dirty mind and talks dirty with the right encouragement. I spin her round and position her over the arm of the sofa whilst pounding her from behind. God I do need to cum now, as we're 40mins in and I like a double pop in the hour.
We jog into the bedroom, Fay on her back, legs high up, I enter her arse and pound her with her legs over my shoulders, as I pull her head forwards so she can see her arse being filled by my soon to pop cock. She likes that.

Anyway, minute or two later I pop me stuff. We clean up and chat. 10 minutes left, fucking hell we tried to get that second pop out, but it wasn't goin to happen. Bless her, she tried :thumbsup:

Positive from me.

Negatives:
Definitely her stated age, maybe looks younger.
To good.
Will be way to busy for me to see again :timeout:

Offline mrfishyfoo

If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed that.  :lol: :yahoo: :lol:

Online Dipper

Great review thanks.

Also noted some fit new women and new pics here.  :thumbsup:

Online RogerBoner

A well written detached review :drinks:

Offline HailWood

I like your style, Badsin. Another very readable review. :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed that.  :lol: :yahoo: :lol:

Yeah, it was alright I suppose..... :hi: haha

Offline JimBob

Top review, cheers for the TOFFT  :hi: sounds like my kind of girl :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Cracking review.

I know just the person who likes a petite lass with blonde hair. And it’s not me. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great review, Badsin. Cracking Body.

Hope she remains with Feline for as long as possible.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah, it was alright I suppose..... :hi: haha

I think a trip to Nottingham may be in order.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cracking review.

I know just the person who likes a petite lass with blonde hair. And it’s not me. :D

Wonder who that is.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline badsin

I think a trip to Nottingham may be in order.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think you'd have an enjoyable time  :hi:

Offline JimBob

Booked in to see her tomorrow so will review accordingly

Offline Taggart

After months of no one in Nottingham worth getting excited about, is she the up and coming new star?

peckerwood806

Far too much detail . How much did u pay ?

Offline HailWood

From her photo’s Badsin, she has a bit of the look of CJ. What do you think?

Offline JimBob

Far too much detail . How much did u pay ?

The rates are on their website

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I was going to say Ava of Nottingham.

Offline Ramone78

Now THAT was a Positive review - on the Hot list .
Many thanks !!

Offline Kendrig

Quality review Badsin, was a cracking read, and sounds an excellent punt.
I think she will be very busy, hope her service levels are maintained, and doesn’t get jaded when a lass becomes popular

Offline badsin

100%, I was goin to state something to that end, but thought many on here would also come to that conclusion.

I hope she stays at Felines for a good while as SP's like this are few and far between :hi:

Offline badsin

Online RogerBoner

badsin, I've reread some of your reviews and used the word detached incorrectly about this review. It’s not detached it's just that my punting style is completely different so I can't identify with your experiences. But I admire your style and do wonder what the girls think about the going walkies etc. It's exuberant and slightly crazy. I admire the sex  :hi:

Offline badsin

badsin, I've reread some of your reviews and used the word detached incorrectly about this review. It’s not detached it's just that my punting style is completely different so I can't identify with your experiences. But I admire your style and do wonder what the girls think about the going walkies etc. It's exuberant and slightly crazy. I admire the sex  :hi:
:hi:

Offline Desimonic

Great view mate . Another corker truely screwed  :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Offline Space Invader

Great review , may have just changed my plans for my Nottingham visit later this week, I see her hour rates , did you have to pay extra for all you did ( A in particular ) or was it included in the £140 ?

Offline Barabus

There no extra charges at feline!

Offline Space Invader

After badsins review I was/ am so wound up that I simply had to see her , tried to book for Wednesday only to hear that she is taking a few days off with a bad cold - bugger .
Was tempted to see Catherine as she looks pretty hot as well , but as I enjoy several of the things on badsins review I think I will wait, unless anyone knows if all services are available with all girls there - what  a wimp - I should have asked, but receptionist sounded too sweet to ask if her girls take one from behind - up the rectum don't affect em,  - up the bum, no harm done - lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

....she is taking a few days off with a bad cold - bugger .

FFS I hope that doesn't mean you lot in the EM have broken her already.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

FFS I hope that doesn't mean you lot in the EM have broken her already.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Doubt it. That’s your job isn’t it?  :lol:

Offline badsin

Great review , may have just changed my plans for my Nottingham visit later this week, I see her hour rates , did you have to pay extra for all you did ( A in particular ) or was it included in the £140 ?

As all girls, a's at discretion of the lady :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Picti

Cracking review badsin, and she sounds a lot of fun.

Glad to hear you're on the comeback trail, and sounds like this one blew more than the cobwebs away!  :thumbsup:

Offline Lincs.man1

Excellent review BADSIN, sounds like a great find! I would say Fay will be a busy girl for a while  :lol:

Offline mrbobbit

I see she has been pulled from their site :-(
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline badsin

I see she has been pulled from their site :-(
Is that verified with felines??

Offline mrbobbit

Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip

Offline JimBob

She's still on the site from what I can see, just all the photos are gone

Offline badsin

She's still on the site from what I can see, just all the photos are gone

Possibly new professional pictures coming :hi:

Offline mrbobbit

Or someone recognised her from civvy life...................

Offline badsin

I would still suggest contacting felines :hi:

She's still there. Lazy sods on this site :hi:

Offline badsin

Possibly new professional pictures coming :hi:

New pictures now on the site......

Offline mrbobbit

Correct, and now no face pics. Someone clocked her.

Offline badsin

Bump :thumbsup:

Seen again, a week or so ago. All as initially reported, very good SP :hi:

Online j122

Think the whole site is having an issue as I can't get on the main page either.

Offline Sal

Yeah, it;s definitely the site. Shame, I have a free evening and she sounds like she ticks a lot of boxes!