Author Topic: Monique Hot Sexy - Walsall - TOFTT  (Read 2313 times)


1 review(s) for Monique Hot Sexy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Jayyyf

External Link/Members Only

So... I finished work late tonight and I was pretty desperate for a punt as I haven’t had one since just before Christmas. I usually stray away from the Romainian girls because as we all know they are usually as good as a chocolate teapot. But like I said I was desperate. I even came from Birmingham too but all the girls I called through aw either had their phones switched off or they just rang out.

So I thought on my drive back through walsall I’d pull over and have another browse on aw. Monique Hot Sexy showed up and she answered too. She agreed at £40 for 15 minutes for DFK, OWO, sex & facial.

Good location - apartments on the canal, coded gate entrance.

Here’s where the problems begin...

She’s not the girl in the picture. But she is still attractive so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
Got the paperwork sorted and off she goes to her pimp while I get undressed (hate this too).

She comes back and strips off. Good body, brunette about 25yrs old, nice and petite. I go for a kiss and she pulls away. When I questioned her she gave me a peck on the lips. She then initially refused OWO until I said I wanted my money back and was going to walk. She then gave in but gave one of the worst half-arsed blowjobs I’ve ever had. This went on for about 2 minutes until she put the condom on and it got slightly (only slightly) better.

She then asked how I wanted it. I asked for doggy and she pulled a face saying I’m too big. I asked “what am I paying for exactly?” And so she bent over and let me do it.

I then go for the facial and she pulls out the whole “£20 extra”. I managed to agreee with her that I could finish on her tits, but ‘accidentally’ blew my load all over her face instead (whoops :lol:).

Got dressed and left.

Don’t even bother going to see her. Don’t waste your money
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:54:13 am by Jayyyf »

Offline Pablo02

I wish every escort would dfk owo sex and a facial for £40
How would you manage all that in 15 mins though   :D


MarcT

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I wish every escort would dfk owo sex and a facial for £40
How would you manage all that in 15 mins though   :D

 :lol: :lol: :lol: :D


Offline guyverih

Those flats you mentioned, if they're the ones I'm thinking of, there seems to be quite a few wgs operating out of them. There's Julie External Link/Members Only
She's already been reviewed on here before. Also I contacted what was supposed to be an indian escort advertising on vivastreet and when i rang it was a girl with an EE accent, most likely Romanian, though I can't say for sure,but definitely not indian so I said no thanks and hung up. That particular ad's not there anymore but i've seen a few ads with the same mobile as the one I hung on and it was in the same flats as Julie.

Offline Punterperson1971


Offline guyverih

Never seen julie but the map on gt looks in that area and the one i turned down was around there too, Think Donna used to be thereabouts too.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yea there seems to be a few down there I saw one last week I reviewed as well .teen Laura and I know that Thai leena does HE and she has an apartment there too.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:59:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »


Walsallking

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Waterfront way hahaaa.brings back memories. My early days were spent here,tbf I liked it,was a girl called Cristina there loved fucking her but she vanished.had a 3 way there.Julia is small and plump with big ass.deco a big black pimp in there with them I've heard him talking whilst I was there.they used to have houses all around Walsall and swap them.I had a tiny Indian girl in leamore lane bloxwich,which was raided not long after.but saw her in waterfront a few months later.all in all its dodgy.

Offline Punterperson1971

Waterfront way hahaaa.brings back memories. My early days were spent here,tbf I liked it,was a girl called Cristina there loved fucking her but she vanished.had a 3 way there.Julia is small and plump with big ass.deco a big black pimp in there with them I've heard him talking whilst I was there.they used to have houses all around Walsall and swap them.I had a tiny Indian girl in leamore lane bloxwich,which was raided not long after.but saw her in waterfront a few months later.all in all its dodgy.

Been there few times had good p&d but I think that’s all this is good for,Although Donna x used to work from those apartments as well.

Walsallking

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think Donna is the ones at the back slightly better class.she has photos on the balcony.not saw Donna never really gt me,although the older lady is my thing.  :crazy:

Offline Punterperson1971

There’s another one popped up for a p&d might just take a trip in to town in a bit and TOFTT.

MarcT

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There’s another one popped up for a p&d might just take a trip in to town in a bit and TOFTT.


You legend.  :drinks: The sacrifices that you have to make for your fellow comrades  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline lozbul

Walsall is not the place it once was for punting - only Neve and Angel [the one with massive tits] are any good these days.
Most but not all Romanian girls are fake or rubbish and not independent working for pimps!! 

Offline Punterperson1971

Walsall is not the place it once was for punting - only Neve and Angel [the one with massive tits] are any good these days.
Most but not all Romanian girls are fake or rubbish and not independent working for pimps!!
I agree those 2 are the only ones worth seeing in walsall(angel & neve) the Romanians are only good for p&d.