Author Topic: Linda Marylebone - advertising on vivastreet  (Read 422 times)

Offline MrMohican

External Link/Members Only

First off she broke the cardinal rule - she missed my call and then two hours later RANG ME BACK!

I was with friends and family at a party. Luckily my phone was on silent and as soon as I saw the number I recognised it for what it was, answered it and immediately put the phone down. Thank fuck my missus who was standing next to me hadn't noticed.

I should have taken this as a warning but I really liked her pics (even though I suspect they aren't real) so persevered and rang her the following day. Again, missed call - this time I got a delayed text message back which I ignored.

Half an hour later she's calling me again - FFS! this time Im downstairs in the lounge with my sister. I zoom upstairs and decide to take the call.

It goes something like this

me: 'Hello who is this?'
her: 'Its Linda'
Me: 'oh yes your the girl that advertised on viva street' (I decide to cut right to the chase) me: 'do you do owo and cim?'
her: 'no. I only do hand job'...
(?!! WTF?)
Me:'so why did you put it on your advert then?'
her: long pause then finally...
'oh fuck off!'

another whore charm school winner.  :dash: