Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndianDipali - Royal Docks  (Read 2317 times)

13 review(s) for IndianDipali (4 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline The Night King

Ok 1st review after a bit of time lurking on here. More to follow. Go easy

External Link/Members Only

I paid a visit to Dipali back in December after reading what were at the time lots of stellar reports on here. Clearly it's taken a while to write this up. Apologies for that.

Comms seemed ok at first as I headed out to a budget hotel near Excel Centre for a lunchtime meet. I arrived on time and then she annoyingly kept me waiting / loitering in the hotel lobby for 15 stressful minutes of me looking decidedly shifty before giving me her room number.

Anticipating the apparently phenomenal level of service I'd booked an hour but things fairly quickly took a turn for the worse once we sat down and tried to get things underway. She hadn't made much effort I didnt think, she was wearing a black neglige, like something your auntie might wear. I handed over the gift and went in for a kiss and that's when I caught a whiff of the breath. Not good. I'm desperately thinking of how to keep things going here so tried to politely suggest she brushed her teeth but she says "I only have kid's toothpaste!!" so she ended up putting a boiled sweet in her mouth instead which improved things slightly. Not much but a bit.

So kissing was not really on and we switched attention to her offer of a blowjob and TBF that was the best thing about the encounter (although I could hear this boiled sweet rattling around in her mouth the whole time. Bloody odd. Anyway she was like a Dyson water vacuum. Lots of sloshing around and not unpleasant at all if that's all you came for. Attitude wise she was willing, ready and able. She tried to be pleasant but came across a bit 'out there'. 

Appearance wise, facially I can just about see why people reference Connie Huq, but that's a stretch and for me she's a 5 or a 6 facially at best. The body was the biggest let down of all. Those tits were large but really saggy so I barely went near them. The rest is quite podgy - none of it toned. I'd say that highly promising photo with the white bra is real but when it comes off they drop to the floor. Quite literally a major let down.

Enthusiasm for the punt was rapidly draining from the encounter so I suggested we reduce the booking to 30 mins which to give her her due she was fine about and gave me the cash difference with no qualms.  I quickly switched on top and it all descended in to pump & dump territory now.

Comms : 5
Face : 5
Body : 4
Attitude : 6
Service : 6

Definitely wouldn't return.

YMMV

Offline Raj_peters

Clearly hygiene is an issue with this one