I have seen Maria a couple of times (firstly at her previous place of work) and for me she is the best GFE around. Pity La Maison is a bit run down these days.
Their website says "Our Bury massage parlour facility is a bespoke built luxury massage parlour that was built to a very specific design at a no expense spared cost! We are located in a very accessible (but discreet) situation, close to Bury Town centre & easy to locate from all the main motorway networks! La Maison Bury is fresh, dynamic & like no other you will have ever entered! You will not find red, dark & seedy rooms – instead you will find luxury, light, bright, airy & very spacious rooms! All furnished to an excellent level that will most certainly set you at ease & allow you to enjoy your encounter! Our Bury facility is laid out over two floors - totaling 8000sq ft in total floor area! It is a dynamic & innovative facility that oozes class, sophistication & that touch of glamour!"
I started counting the number of lies in the text above, but gave up when I got to ten. The room I was in last week had part of the shower door missing and the bracket for holding the shower handset was broken. Not quite the "no expense spared" or "touch of glamour" that the website portrays. Having said that, when Maria started stroking my knob, the dodgy shower suddenly became less important.