Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Huang Dean Street - Soho  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Deeeazy

External Link/Members Only

Met Nana last week as I was very horny and looking for a nice Chinese girl.
Not the easiest to contact as she seems quiet busy. Anyways texted her but she was busy on Tuesday so I decided to book for Thursday. As others have mentioned she does come across a bit scatty even on text !

Was give me the address and I rocked up in the afternoon. It’s a busy soho street so pretty much discreet. She opened the door and was hiding behind the door as they normally tend to do and I walked in. She was wearing the exact thing from her photos with the see through net top and her boobs on display. Looks wise not great but that’s why the tits are on display.

She greet me with a hug and was on about some one else is suppose to come soon and blah blah. Didn’t understand what she was sayin. She talks a lot of rubbish and pretty much talked all the way through.

Got in in the bedroom and she is already grabbing my cock and ass. Asked for 30 mins massage and oral. Got naked on the massage table and but she went straight for my dick, touching and licking OWO, not the best bj but was ok. Also was rubbing her big tits on my cock and some ball licking too. I was pretty horny and shot my load in no time.

She carried on talking about massage shops and Chinese New Year and gave me a bit of back massage with plenty of oil.

Overall a good cheap punt if you are in the area and much better than going to Chinese shops in Chinatown IMO. But it does feel like a cheap punt!!!!

Nana is a good laugh with a warm and enthusiastic personality. Looks wise she is mid 40’s with enhanced boobs, trimmed pussy.

Overall positive at £60 but not sure if i’ll return.

I think she mentioned going to China for new year. Her AW link does not seem to be active anymore .

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:55:22 pm by Deeeazy »

Offline Tempai22i

That link doesnt work whatever it is

Offline Liverpool

That link doesnt work whatever it is

Put the Nana Chinese Soho bit into Google.

Offline rebelsurge

I saw her last year when she first started in Dean Street. Good value for money. £80 got you sex for an hour. Prices may have changed by now.
did not like the flat, clean but lacked atmosphere. Tits are her best asset.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:52:21 am by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hotandfun5

Tried to book her last night but she was busy till 8pm, will try end of the week the photo I seen of her isn’t very clear
Any where else I can see

£80 sounds like a bargain !!