Author Topic: Rosie - Allure - Sunderland  (Read 1640 times)

Offline captainsc

External Link/Members Only

Had seen a couple of reviews recently (including Sar M's) and decided to have an hour with Rosie. Met her last night for an hour incall - price was £110.

Comms - meeting arranged via text to allure. Only texted in the morning and all was arranged for the evening. Texted just before time as instructed for final details including house number

Her Place - A house in Sunderland, nice place and very discrete, there is parking straight outside her place. Not busy as was 7pm.

Services - Not much listed on the profile, but earlier reviews suggested she was very full on. Oh boy was she....

Rosie was wearing heels (as i have said before I love heels) with a small tartan skirt and no underwear. She is probably a little larger than I thought she would be (she's a 10-12) but she looked good and I was horny. As SM stated she does have a lot of hair, but I didn't find that a problem. Cash sorted in kitchen then straight upstairs. I followed her so I could watch her curvy ass as she walked up. Once inside her bedroom she launched at me and started to snog my face off. I put my hand between her legs and could feel she was wet already and I massaged her pussy and she started to moan a lot. She dropped to her knees and started giving me a bj. She is very full on and as my cock hardened in her mouth she took me very deep.
She was very vocal as I was with her, calling her a slut which she said she really liked. After more oral on me, we popped the mac on and She climbed on top of me. I was nice and deep in her pussy and fucked her hard and fast which she said she enjoyed. All the while we traded dirty conversation all throughout.
After more fucking i flipped her on her back and we fucked missionary with her legs up against her body. She then was nearly pleading with me to fuck her ass, Who was I to refuse so i shoved my cock up her ass and rode her again. I was knackered after a short while and then took the condom off and wanked until I came, she took the lot in her mouth and swallowed. Bit of chat afterwards and she is a really nice woman with some good craic. Very funny.

Summary - overall a very enjoyable hour with a complete nympho (she says she is). Will I see her again, yes, I would but it couldnt be too regular as she would break my cock - lol.

I have had a bit of a flurry in January and hope this continues into Feb.....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:06:02 pm by captainsc »

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review Capt. Glad you enjoyed her Err Attributes.  :D :D 

She is defo a Nympho, a full on sex addict and "Cock-o-Holic"  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline captainsc

Couldn't agree more, she just loves cock...

mhalshaw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She sounds good
and an ideal age for me

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, not sure if a bit too full on ,but once I get my will updated you never know.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice review, not sure if a bit too full on ,but once I get my will updated you never know.

Chicken Shit. :P.............Go Fill Ya Boots, or even "Empty Ya Sac"............... :D :D :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline captainsc

Nice review, not sure if a bit too full on ,but once I get my will updated you never know.

You only live once.... and when she has finished with you, you'll be well and truly fucked....

Offline Sar-Major

You only live once.... and when she has finished with you, you'll be well and truly fucked....

CORRECT A MUNDO......and very weak at the knees to say the least........ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Ok guys , I will contact Alli and see if I can negotiate a 10min incall.  :sarcastic:Seriously she does look great, not been to Sunderland since Niail Quinn and Kevin Phiipps we're playing! Maybe its time to make  another visit.  :hi:

Offline Young veteran

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Is she anywhere near a metro station?
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sar-Major

Ok guys , I will contact Alli and see if I can negotiate a 10min incall.  :sarcastic:Seriously she does look great, not been to Sunderland since Niail Quinn and Kevin Phiipps we're playing! Maybe its time to make  another visit.  :hi:

I'm not a footie fan, BUT if you want an "Action Packed Match" go see her.  :wacko:  :thumbsup:

Just don't score an own goal, or cum off the terraces too soon................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

I'm not a footie fan, BUT if you want an "Action Packed Match" go see her.  :wacko:  :thumbsup:

Just don't score an own goal, or cum off the terraces too soon................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
:lol: aye, and  I will make sure the balls are clean, the kit is off and I will eat the pie before halftime   :sarcastic: