External Link/Members OnlyMet Alizee a last week for an incall price was £120 for an hour.
Comms - meeting arrange using UKE messaging, mostly she was quick to respond, but there were a couple of delays, but not an issue. I had tried to book her previously, but the calendars never matched up.
Her Place - Flat in a block in Durham, nice place and very discrete, there is parking around but I was there at 5.30pm and it was busy. You need to be careful as there are plenty of don't park signs.
Services - as per her profile but I didn't sample her 'A' Levels
Ali was wearing heels (fuck I do love heels on a sexy woman) and some fantastic lingerie. She is tall and in her heels she must be getting towards 6 foot, but I am taller so that was fine. What struck me was how friendly she was but she was very sexual and knew how to push the right buttons. She has a great body, gorgeous tits and a great ass. I would say a curvy size 8 and her curves are in the right places... Not much chat and offered a drink as she was straight into snogging my face off. Hands were all each other before we stripped off and she lay on her back on the bed and I went down on her pussy for some RO. All fresh and a nice pussy with larger lips too. Her turn for oral on me and she great at this and could take me nicely in her mouth. We then popped the condom on and she rode on top with me fucking her from beneath. I then got her on her back and i fucked her missionary. She was making all the right noises throughout, mixed in with her teaching me the rude French words. That accent is great... I whipped off the mac and wanked until I came in her mouth. She talked dirty throughout.. No swallow, but that was fine. I was a happy chappie...
Summary - overall a very enjoyable hour with a very attractive girl who keeps the meeting going at a good pace and she has a great body as well as being very attractive. Will I see Ali again, Hell yes, still more girls to see so it may be in a few months assuming our calendars match.