Author Topic: Alizee 21 London tour positive but a couple footnotes  (Read 10525 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

I have seen her and she is most certainly French.

I can speak French but I'm not French.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have seen her and she is most certainly French.

did you see her passport  :unknown:  Actually must have been the birth certificate to be most certain, thinking about it.   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:08:39 pm by vw »

Offline Belgarion

did you see her passport  :unknown:  Must have been the birth certificate to be most certain, thinking about it.   :sarcastic:

The entire Senegalese football team speaks French but they ain't French.

The way people write the language is a big tell as well as the way posts end.

Offline tantric talents

I can speak French but I'm not French.
And you think she is from where??

Offline Belgarion


Offline Cuntminion

I will just add now because this particular bit is something that does not concern me (legitimacy of being French) its based purely on what I heard and that is enough for me Togo, yep, French

Someone that wants to be French is something I'm never going to dispute as I ain't arsed

Offline tantric talents

Why do you care?
She could be from Guadalupe and still be French, moreover technically European ( EU )

Offline Cuntminion

Wouldn't pretending to be French be like bragging you own a three wheeled van?

The last time anyone done it to benefit was ss guard's on the lamb after Germany lost ww2

If someone Say's they are French , they can have that one  :thumbsup:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wouldn't pretending to be French be like bragging you own a three wheeled van?

The last time anyone done it to benefit was ss guard's on the lamb after Germany lost ww2

If someone Say's they are French , they can have that one  :thumbsup:

The french aspect does seem to generate hype whatever, I would expect an escort as unique as an Eskimo to send UKE into meltdown.  :D

Offline unus669

The WG markets herself as French, however I don’t think anyone can confirm she’s French unless they’ve seen her passport/birth certificate. To suggest otherwise, is plain boll**ks  :rolleyes:

Offline Cuntminion

The french aspect does seem to generate hype whatever, I would expect an escort as unique as an Eskimo to send UKE into meltdown.  :D

Puntastic if there was an Eskimo escort I'd be Inuit

Offline Cuntminion

The WG markets herself as French, however I don’t think anyone can confirm she’s French unless they’ve seen her passport/birth certificate. To suggest otherwise, is plain boll**ks  :rolleyes:

It depends how much weight every individual punter adds too it

Earlier mentioned its done to overkill because somewhere in history French=romance and fucking but there is a point where it becomes tiresome and the only thing missing is a complementary beret
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:29:39 pm by comaminion »

Offline sloggy

The WG markets herself as French, however I don’t think anyone can confirm she’s French unless they’ve seen her passport/birth certificate. To suggest otherwise, is plain boll**ks  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only


Offline Belgarion

She could be from Guadalupe and still be French, moreover technically European ( EU )

Like the Romanians that are Spanish?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Nothing is provable in punting, its selling a fantasy not a fact,

My mind boggles t these 100% certain punters though. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:36:31 pm by vw »

Offline threechilliman

The entire Senegalese football team speaks French but they ain't French.

The way people write the language is a big tell as well as the way posts end.

There were a girl up in Manc who had a delightful french accent. Guess what? She wasn't french either.

Offline Belgarion

There were a girl up in Manc who had a delightful french accent. Guess what? She wasn't french either.

Nailed it mate. Never seen any SP market nationality like this, even the Brazilians are more subtle
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:41:11 pm by Belgarion »

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only

Woman poses with front cover of a French passport = French Citizen. Man, try engaging your big brain for one minute FFS  :dash:

Offline Cuntminion

Woman poses with front cover of a French passport = French Citizen. Man, try engaging your big brain for one minute FFS  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

"Yes that's right beaucoup, spelt bu-ck-et"

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
FWIW - she says she’s from Corsica. I make no judgement as to the truth of this or not.

Offline dubhcarr

interesting further comments OP........its your call but my view is that you should rate the review as it was for you......I guess the other HB will have a different experience......I thought that she is from Corsica which is French and as I understand it raised the most aggressive president DLR since Macron.........

Offline Cuntminion

interesting further comments OP........its your call but my view is that you should rate the review as it was for you......I guess the other HB will have a different experience......I thought that she is from Corsica which is French and as I understand it raised the most aggressive president DLR since Macron.........

When I first reviewed sp's it was far too fluffy and shit and in retrospect uninformative, I try and think what would I want to know if I was booking and it just comes down

Location
Attitude
Comms
In person to advertised photos
Service advertised and delivered
Time wasting / clock watching

If there's a major fault on one its a negative
Minor fault on one it's noted
Minor fault on two neutral

I try not too rate based on how the above fitted for me as that is not relevant to others as we all have our own needs
What I disliked others may not care about , it was Avery light positive though and the summary although positive wouldn't result in another booking

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Why do you care?
Why are you being evasive?
If you realistically suspect something, then why not share?  :unknown:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why are you being evasive?
If you realistically suspect something, then why not share?  :unknown:
Yet you whine like a baby other times when people raise their suspicions.  Make up your mind.   :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Yet you whine like a baby other times when people raise their suspicions.  Make up your mind.   :sarcastic:
Pffft, not me.

I am genuinely intrigued if Belgarion has some info that he can share.

Edit: * realistic suspicions that he can share.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:14:23 am by MikeTheBike »

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pffft, not me.

I am genuinely intrigued if Belgarion has some info that he can share.

Lets hope nobody swallows their tongue if he does.   :scare:

Offline Belgarion

Why are you being evasive?
If you realistically suspect something, then why not share?  :unknown:

I am not being evasive. I've made it clear here that I have suspicions about her "frenchness".

She doth protest too much about it.

I see you've got on the horsey to defend her honour  :rolleyes:

Posters like you and the other white knights here actually harm her business.

Think you need to read up on Corsica; the language and culture. It's actually more Italian than French. Corsica is actually a region of France and not part of "France" strictly speaking.


Offline Belgarion

Pffft, not me.

I am genuinely intrigued if Belgarion has some info that he can share.

Edit: * realistic suspicions that he can share.

Think you need to start with geography and history lessons about Corsica first.

Then we take it from there. Especially the Mediterranean or should we say Italian culture of it.

Some of us speak French and have grown up around people that do and can detect the accent when people speak English like she did in a video she had online on UKE.

I'm sure it is saved on one of your playlists, go listen to it.  :hi:


Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
I am not being evasive. I've made it clear here that I have suspicions about her "frenchness".

She doth protest too much about it.

I see you've got on the horsey to defend her honour  :rolleyes:

Posters like you and the other white knights here actually harm her business.

Think you need to read up on Corsica; the language and culture. It's actually more Italian than French. Corsica is actually a region of France and not part of "France" strictly speaking.
Thanks for the info and education; I’m not as familiar with France as you I am genuinely interested as I recall a conversation with her where she said that her nationality was being disputed by some which is why she told me she came from Corsica. Again, as I previously stated, I have no way of knowing the truth of that or not.
There is no intention to WK for her and apologise if it seems that way. :hi:

Offline sloggy

Woman poses with front cover of a French passport = French Citizen. Man, try engaging your big brain for one minute FFS  :dash:

I don’t give two hoots where she is from. I posted the above link to fan the flames of this ridiculous thread for my amusement

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I don’t give two hoots where she is from. I posted the above link to fan the flames of this ridiculous thread for my amusement
What makes it ridiculous?

i suspect you are another white knight exposing his nature?

Offline sloggy

What makes it ridiculous?

i suspect you are another white knight exposing his nature?

Arguing about whether a SP is truly French because she (may or may not - absolutely no way of proving) come from Corsica which is apparently more Italian than French. I mean, Do people really GAF? I don’t care where any WG comes from, only what she looks like and the service she gives, and I posted my own review on that.

So tell me, what is WK about that?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Arguing about whether a SP is truly French because she (may or may not - absolutely no way of proving) come from Corsica which is apparently more Italian than French. I mean, Do people really GAF? I don’t care where any WG comes from, only what she looks like and the service she gives, and I posted my own review on that.

So tell me, what is WK about that?

Well maybe less vague in your initial postings, i tool it as the shower complaint was  a load of crap, suspect that is what you were saying until you needed to back track.

Why are you so bothered by others discussing nationality, seems very WK to me.  :rolleyes:

Offline sloggy

Well maybe less vague in your initial postings, i tool it as the shower complaint was  a load of crap, suspect that is what you were saying until you needed to back track.

Why are you so bothered by others discussing nationality, seems very WK to me.  :rolleyes:

Ok man, you got me. It’s a fair cop guv

Offline unus669

Ok man, you got me. It’s a fair cop guv

You’re  not worried about nationality, hence your previous quotes.. Could have fooled me. Continue your backtracking  :D

Offline bobdavid

Yeah, I'd say that this is clock watching.

It's not horrendous - I've been on punts where I've not been allowed in until bang on my time (eg. 2pm) and have then been expected to be out of the door by 3pm.

The girl asks you to shower before ... and you want to shower for yourself in case there's any "sex" smell on you that the Mrs would pick up on.

It sounds like Alizee is leaving a short window of time between customers - personally, I hate that.. not my sort of girl in any way.

Type_O_Negative

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
FWIW - she says she’s from Corsica. I make no judgement as to the truth of this or not.

I may be wrong but there was a local election in Corsica recently. Corsican nationalists won and they don’t want Corsica to be a part of France anymore. Politics everywhere  :wacko:

She could be from North Africa and pretend to be French. But is it important?


Offline unus669

Since this review, there has been a few reviews about this WG and several implying no clock watching on her London Tour, cos she showered with them at the end of the meet. Apparently, she did this a lot on her London Tour going by these reviews.

What I think the contributors haven’t considered is, showering with them may be a form of clock watching. If as some of us believe, the WG was running a more back to back or conveyor belt service, showering with her last SS would save her time, not to delay the next punter and avoid a backlog of punters?

None of the subsequent reviews, which ended in a joint shower, have suggested that sexual activity continued in the shower, like engaging in an extended BJ/HJ which led to them popping again etc.

Hence, I believe OP may have a point about the clock watching  :unknown:

Offline Cuntminion

Since this review, there has been a few reviews about this WG and several implying no clock watching on her London Tour, cos she showered with them at the end of the meet. Apparently, she did this a lot on her London Tour going by these reviews.

What I think the contributors haven’t considered is, showering with them may be a form of clock watching. If as some of us believe, the WG was running a more back to back or conveyor belt service, showering with her last SS would save her time, not to delay the next punter and avoid a backlog of punters?

None of the subsequent reviews, which ended in a joint shower, have suggested that sexual activity continued in the shower, like engaging in an extended BJ/HJ which led to them popping again etc.

Hence, I believe OP may have a point about the clock watching  :unknown:

It's just fanboy fanfare mate, I don't feel the need to go on those reviews and state what I experienced , my point is independent on it's own but yet there's been an effort to dispute my point elsewhere and topkat on this review too

 :rolleyes:


Offline monstar

It's just fanboy fanfare mate, I don't feel the need to go on those reviews and state what I experienced , my point is independent on it's own but yet there's been an effort to dispute my point elsewhere and topkat on this review too

 :rolleyes:

You shouldn't need support for your point but it was a similar situation at my meeting with Alizee as I included in my review.

I got in a few minutes early which made up for my first shower, if not my punt may have been a few minutes short. She called it bang on my full punt time so I couldn't complain other than the stricter clock watching which I've found with some touring girls.

Offline Cuntminion

You shouldn't need support for your point but it was a similar situation at my meeting with Alizee as I included in my review.

I got in a few minutes early which made up for my first shower, if not my punt may have been a few minutes short. She called it bang on my full punt time so I couldn't complain other than the stricter clock watching which I've found with some touring girls.

Yeah I know  :drinks:

But I just find it  :rolleyes: "when it absolutely couldn't of happened as it didn't happen to them" when the experience is unique to the reviewer so I am always a bit perplexed when others steam to shout "no not possible" :unknown:



Offline Belgarion

Yeah I know  :drinks:

But I just find it  :rolleyes: "when it absolutely couldn't of happened as it didn't happen to them" when the experience is unique to the reviewer so I am always a bit perplexed when others steam to shout "no not possible" :unknown:

I avoided the reviews as well as they are damage limitation reviews. Including the Sherwood visitor

Offline Cuntminion

I avoided the reviews as well as they are damage limitation reviews. Including the Sherwood visitor

But what message does it actually send? IMO its the opposite of intended which is why I scratch my head at it

End of day if that's how someone feels take ya money and go book her  :music:

Offline ubm69420

Since this review, there has been a few reviews about this WG and several implying no clock watching on her London Tour, cos she showered with them at the end of the meet. Apparently, she did this a lot on her London Tour going by these reviews.

What I think the contributors haven’t considered is, showering with them may be a form of clock watching. If as some of us believe, the WG was running a more back to back or conveyor belt service, showering with her last SS would save her time, not to delay the next punter and avoid a backlog of punters?

None of the subsequent reviews, which ended in a joint shower, have suggested that sexual activity continued in the shower, like engaging in an extended BJ/HJ which led to them popping again etc.

Hence, I believe OP may have a point about the clock watching  :unknown:

As one of those subsequent reviews was mine, I can confirm that there was no BJ/HJ or anything alike in our joint shower, it was just 5 minutes.

Also, I am sad that you saw something in my review that tries to disprove OP. That was not my intention, I hope now that this is clear now :)

Offline unus669

As one of those subsequent reviews was mine, I can confirm that there was no BJ/HJ or anything alike in our joint shower, it was just 5 minutes.

Also, I am sad that you saw something in my review that tries to disprove OP. That was not my intention, I hope now that this is clear now :)

My post is a theory, your response certainly tends to affirm my theory.  :D

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
I avoided the reviews as well as they are damage limitation reviews. Including the Sherwood visitor
Bit abstract Belgarion. What are you implying?

Offline Belgarion

Bit abstract Belgarion. What are you implying?

That you got on your horsey to come here to defend a damsel who was not in distress.

It's quite pathetic really.

A punter saw an SP and has written a review based on it. He didn't criticise her looks or service or say anything nasty about her.

Just pointed out that she's a clockwatcher and highlighted some French theatrics and you guys are all over it like flies.

You do more harm to the SP when you react like cuntstruck fools.

The mileage competition you guys were doing on the other site was cringeworthy as well.

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
That you got on your horsey to come here to defend a damsel who was not in distress.

It's quite pathetic really.

A punter saw an SP and has written a review based on it. He didn't criticise her looks or service or say anything nasty about her.

Just pointed out that she's a clockwatcher and highlighted some French theatrics and you guys are all over it like flies.

You do more harm to the SP when you react like cuntstruck fools.

The mileage competition you guys were doing on the other site was cringeworthy as well.
I thought that was where you were coming from. You ought to get over your entrenched perception that everyone from the East Mids must be a WK or low life then re-read the posts before you blithely accuse.

You will find no WK from me. I said she didn’t rush me out at home but seemed to do so in London. The discussion had extended  to whether the SP may be maximising booking time while on tour. IMO I thought my post validated the OPs and others opinion.

 As far as the so designated  ‘mileage competition’; it was a bit of fun between some members that others took exception to for what reason I neither know nor care and I doubt it will occur again.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:26:07 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline bobdavid

Just my opinion, after seeing 12 pages of feedback to my own recent review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170287.0)...

Unless a poster is found to be a fake/fraud, I don't see that prolonged debate about accuracy helps anyone ... the White Knights end up causing more damage as it keeps the review at the forefront and draws even more attention to it than it might otherwise get.

Whether we like the girl or not, it's a review of one person's experience... I'd rather read pages of people talking about whether she licks balls, rims, etc etc .. than whether watching the clock makes her a clock watcher or not.

IMO, by the way, I'd say that she -did- watch the clock on this appointment. That doesn't necessarily make her a "clock watcher" - it might've been that the punter chose an unlucky time to see her ... such as right before the X-Factor final, or a plane crashing into Emmerdale again... or maybe she had an appointment at the hairdressers?

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I said she didn’t rush me out at home but seemed to do so in London.

You never mentioned that on your review.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yet you post about orange juice drink before going to the room.   :unknown: