Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Divine  (Read 3032 times)

1 review(s) for Julia Divine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

thequery

Just got back from an amazing hour with Julia External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Admittedly, I was a bit apprehensive when I spoke to her on the phone as her accent sounded completely different to what you hear on her free video, but of course, it definitely was her.

Got lots of DFK, bit of OWO, titty fuck,reverse oral, foot play, handjob. But the great thing about it was that it was true GFE. She knows how to treat a man well.

Would love to spend longer than an hour with her next time but I just find her rates expensive for that sort of time.

Anyway, I very much recommend.

The President

Looks good - I can never relax woth OWO if no CIM :/

brummielad83

Looks good - I can never relax woth OWO if no CIM :/
we're on the same page there pres, often have to settle for a facial or cob though

Hyborean

I am quite tempted by Julia but am a little put off as my impression is I would just be part of the quick turn around one in one out as I get the feeling she sees quite a few in a day..

Timo

I am quite tempted by Julia but am a little put off as my impression is I would just be part of the quick turn around one in one out as I get the feeling she sees quite a few in a day..

I wouldn't let that put you off buddy as long as she looks good provides a good service at a reasonable rate go for it. I've added her to my list  :D

brummielad83

is that an impression you've picked up by messaging her or just from her profile in general? just curious if i've missed something

Hyborean

Came from trying to book an appointment and her timeslots that she had available and telling me basically how long she had between punters..
May not be how she always operates of course..

thequery

Came from trying to book an appointment and her timeslots that she had available and telling me basically how long she had between punters..

I can say that my time with her wasn't rushed. There was no clock watching and I did run over time. She was pretty relaxed about it.

Possible that she wasn't all that busy that day but I don't think she'll give you the in and out treatment

brummielad83

ah ok, well maybe as the op said you caught her on a busy day, feast and famine so to speak  ;)

Hyborean

Fair enough! She does look good, so maybe I'll try her services out..

nwbrfc

I spent an A-MA-ZING hour with her last night. Beautiful, sexy and fun. My first visit to her will not be my last.

Offline Talbear

Had a good punt with her a few weeks back... Amazing owo...!!!

Language was occasionally a barrier.... But a great punt nonetheless...

8/10 from me

nwbrfc

Shame she's off the scene for the foreseeable future (she did mention going to Oz when I saw her). Anyone know of other girls from this apartment?