Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny HOD - just before Christmas  (Read 968 times)

12 review(s) for mimifawn (5 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Zach77

Saw Jenny on a Saturday evening (before attending the works Christmas do!).

Agree with other reviewers about the cutesy Minnie Mouse voice. I kind of liked it particularly when she said “thank you for choosing me” at the start of the punt.

Body was a solid 7.5 if you like em young and slim (pics on site are fairly accurate but her skin isn’t as smooth as it looks) and a similar score facially. I think she was wearing a wig.

Very good DFK, good wet & sloppy BBJ.

Didn’t fancy DATY with it being towards the end of the day (not ever sure which girls take a shower and genuinely freshen up between punters) but she didn’t mind me touching her pussy. Fingers inserted but not very deep.

Similar story when fucking her. Didn’t really get the chance to go as deep as I’d like with her keeping her hips at a strange angle.   Lots of DFK throughout made up for it.

Asked where I could finish. She pointed at her mouth. I duly obliged and managed to spray up her face as well.

Very pleasant girl. Enjoyable session if you’re willing to take control which she seemed happy with.

£70 for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline drwho

Sounds very similar to both my encounters with the lovely Jenny.

A very sweet young girl. She offered me CIM too but as I've found that a bit anti climatic on occasion with others I finished with an assisted HJ.
I'd been drinking rum. That and the condom was making me last through the 30 min booking. Those things plus getting off on all the kissing distracting me from getting to 'the point'

Bet your colleagues couldn't work out why you had such a broad grin on your face at your work do Zach

Offline boardyhell

how good was her oral ,at the moment michelle and apple are at the the top of my lists

Offline drwho

Oral isnt particularly a deal breaker for me but it was delivered very well all the same, with a nice amount of eye contact and a later offer of CIM.

I've seen Apple numerous times at HOD and LMP/TPC but not seen Michelle.

Offline Zach77

Quote from: drwho

Bet your colleagues couldn't work out why you had such a broad grin on your face at your work do Zach

Kept me out of mischief at the works do!

Her oral was pretty solid and she was receptive to instruction. Took it fairly deep and sped up/slowed down as requested.