Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pandoras Box - Southampton  (Read 1442 times)

2 review(s) for X Pandora's Box X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punterenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet took place in October, wanted to gather my thoughts before posting as some people on here rate her quite highly.

Found myself with an unexpected free evening and decided to see if I could get any last minute action.
Saw that Pandora was available and since she had been on my hotlist since I started this hobby I gave her a call.
"Oooh you sound nice" she said so it was a done deal. She texted me her postcode and told me she would phone with exact details when I parked up.

The venue: She works out of Ocean Village. When I arrive it was raining quite heavily and with her instructions I trudged a fair way from the carpark and got soaked. The flat itself is great, clean, tidy and beautifully decorated.

The girl: Pandora is very pretty and very chatty, she has D breasts couldn't say what size she is 10? Definitely her in the photos on her profile. She met me in a basque with stockings and suspenders. I don't normally go in for clothing requests (nothing beats seeing women naked for me, clothes just get in the way) but she looked good, she greeted me with a lovely kiss so I'm thinking kerching! Unfortunately things went a bit downhill from there.

The meet: One person gave the other person an agreed sum of money. She then proceeded to tell me she had injured herself overnight and one of her breasts was quite sore so I should be careful. We kissed and stripped and we got on the bed.
I said Pandora was very chatty, and so she continued to be, we did eveything I wanted, oral me on her, oral her on me, reverse oral, intercourse missionary, cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl but we did them all for about 30 seconds each with her saying "Oh I enjoy this, I enjoy that" and basically stopping me from getting into any kind of rhythm either metaphorically or sexually, when I went for any kind of close contact she complained of her sore breast (why did she take the booking?) She finished me off with a titwank and HJ on her breasts (which I did enjoy), so I had a drink of water in preparation for round 2 when she announces she has a friend coming round later, no time for any more fun and would I like a shower? Found myself back in my car after 45 minutes so I had basically spent £140 on a 40 minute punt!
I rate this a neutral because the venue was excellent, she is pretty and I did have my fun. I also blame myself for allowing her to get away with messing me about like that, lesson learned. No more last minute punts unless you have seen the girl before and be much more assertive about what you want before a meet and make sure you get it when you are there.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:55:17 pm by Punterenas »

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. Sorry it was such a shit punt. Although you’ve graded this as a neutral (your choice) it would be 100% negative for me. You have utterly convinced me never to waste money on this woman  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review.
I've watched Pandora over the last few years first in Southampton, then Basingstoke, then back to Southampton.
Always intended to give her a go eventually then a mate told me he punted her and it wasn't good so listened to his advice and never bothered.

Offline nigel4498

I've noticed her rate is currently £150 an hour and you quote that you paid £140.
So looks like she's upped her prices but not her game.

Offline purple_t

Been on my HL since I started but I know now to swere this one. 1 neutral and 1 neg review says it all. Shame as her looks are decent

Offline Hantsolo

Saw her prior to joining this site and remember her much as you’ve described, I’ve certainly not been tempted to go back.

She was pretty, with a gym fit body.....but the services were very average from memory. One thing I do remember clearly was the fact she talked and talked! I don’t pay a girl to listen to them chat.

Offline DrConners

Cheers, honest & informative review - she's taking the piss getting you out the door early, if you paid for an hour, surely that's what you should receive ?

I had a positive experience with her, a couple of years ago now, before I was a member of UK - well when I say positive I'm being subjective, she's pretty, chatty, great arse - I was expecting her boobs to be better, a fuller C cup going by her pictures, but their not.

Sex was good, she seemed to enjoy a good pounding in doggie, I never returned as I remember glancing back as she shut the door behind me & she had a disgusted/disapproving look on her face - WTF!? Just try to keep the pretense of enjoying each others company till you've shut the door love  :D

Anyway - not wishing to detract from your review just offering my contribution - thanks again OP  :hi:

Offline Woodclinteast

I never returned as I remember glancing back as she shut the door behind me & she had a disgusted/disapproving look on her face - WTF!? Just try to keep the pretense of enjoying each others company till you've shut the door love  :D

I hate it when they do that!

Thanks OP for the review, I also have had her on my hot list since starting this hobby.  I even tried to call her once when I was in Southampton not so long ago, but couldn't get through.  Sounds like I had a lucky swerve!

Sorry you had a shit punt, better luck next time.