Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah of Amour Wallsend  (Read 1973 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Insider2

Savannah of Amour Wallsend

I booked Savannah through Amour after reading her reviews on here. Im quite new to this hobby so have had my ups and downs (pardon the pun) when choosing the right girl for me. I dont get much time to punt, so not really up to scratch with the terminology but here goes my review of Savannahamour.

Savannah on the Amour website matched my criteria in every way so a 1 hr booking was made easy by text 5 days in advance. Texted to confirm that morning and address was given promptly.
I arrived on time, door answered within 5 seconds.  A nice flat with loads of parking opportunities around the local area in Shields.
You have a vision in your mind of how the girl might look and just hope when you knock on that door that she fulfils your hopes.  Savannah exceeded my expectations. She looked stunning in a very short tight black dress and blonde hair, she gave me a lovely steamy hot welcoming kiss then proceeded up the stairs in front of me very teasingly revealing her red thong knickers wow what an ass, If I didnt have 59 minutes to play with I could have shot my load there and then. black stockings, suspenders the works man. That`s the killer look for me and she looked the biz in it.

Shes a very passionate kisser, by now my ickle pecker was twitching with excitement, solid by the time we got to the bedroom with that sexy seductive smile.  Handed the formalities over. wasnt any do or don`ts which I had heard off previous lasses. Don`t know if its just me but for the first few moments when I first meet the girl Im nervous, but no need she put me at ease straight away kissing and cuddling me.  She pulled off her figure hugging dress standing there in her red bra, knickers sussies etc. We both had a hand in removing my clothing.  Smiling shes kneels down  looking up at me and starts licking my balls, by now my very hard cock was trying to poke her in the eye. i think rather than risking an eye injury she decided to put it in her mouth, skin back OWO. . Absolutely great teasing technique, the softest of touches sucking and licking up and down my shaft.  In my limited experience second to none.

Can i just say that at this point,  I`m getting a hard-on reliving my first night with Savannah hahahaha, You chaps don`t wanna here that, I digress... I`ll finish this review first.

Shes now standing there and were both removing her lingerie while hugging and kissing passionately, thats my first look at the immaculately shaven Holy Grail , fuck me Ive died and gone to heaven. "Walk to the light" like fuck will I....... :cool:
We lie on the bed with lots of mutual fondling, kissing and riving all over.  For those fortunate enough to have spent time with her you know whats coming next, A blowjob at its finest, she has the uncanny  knack of knowing how much pressure to exert on your bellend  that each mouth stroke can feel different, never felt that before private or business.  Its an asset that made me return a week later.
I asked if I could return the favour and she leapt up kissed me, smiled and said "help yourself" so I did, what a gorgeous tight pussy, I mean gorgeous in every way, looks,tidy, taste. I could dine on her all night. she made all the right sounds while I was down there and very soon shot her load on my tongue.  On my way back up licking her lovely soft skin, she kissed me grabbed my cock and asked me if I would like to fuck her?, er go on then jokingly how could I say no.
She placed the condom on me and jumped on top, dropped down on to my hard cock and gave a look of delight, course I was grinning from arsehole to breakfast time. I was now watching her riding my cock passionately, her tight lips sliding up and down my shaft, i could watch her all day. We then went doggy style, her kneeling on the bed me standing up, what an arse, I get a better look at those gorgeous tidy lips around my shaft. 

She rides like a dream, great rhythmic action with that cute ass rocking back and forward.  Finished that position and lay back on the bed where she grabbed my cock and asked me "would you like to finish in my mouth"  er that`ll be yes again. wow does she knows how to make the fat lady sing!Swallowed the lot, licked her lips then smiled. Cleaned and freshened up we had a bit of a giggle and chat. Never looked at any clock once, nothing hurried.
What a lady, left that flat a lot taller than I arrived. (no I didnt put her heels on by mistake). :wackogirl:
Savannah is an immaculate well presented beautiful woman, you wont be disappointed.

Would I go back? Yes I did a week later
Would I recommend? hell yeah.

Happy New Year guys.  :hi:

Offline shaft10

Great first review Insider2, one for the hot list me thinks  :drinks:

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Insider2, good review of a great girl  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Great first review insider2 of a great girl, I think most that see her once will go back again, I know I have and will again soon  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline toon972

Piloterror

You had sold it to me with "the figure hugging dress". Brilliant first review :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Great first review and a reminder that I must go and see her again  :D

Offline foreverchanges

Great review of a great lass.
Dont forget to provide a link when you do a review or Sarge will have yer peelin'spuds for the rest of yer life you 'orrible little man!! :D :D

Offline Uniformad

Great review one that I've wanted to see for a long time.

Offline Sar-Major

Great review of a great lass.
Dont forget to provide a link when you do a review or Sarge will have yer peelin'spuds for the rest of yer life you 'orrible little man!! :D :D

Many thanks for the review OP, of a very well known NE Lady.  :thumbsup:

HOWEVER as FC mentioned, Coz it's my "Pet Hate" Don't forget to add the fekin link in the review. Coz me "Crystal Balls" are all "Fogged" up at the minute, and when were talking about some "Obscure or Touring" WG. NO FEKER will have a "Scooby Doo" who your on about. As well as savin me blood pressure going through the fekin roof, Coz some Jack Bastard can't be arsed to do a LINK.

Rant Over

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

mhalshaw

Shes sounding even better these days
had some good bookings in the past but she never took a load in the mouth
may have to return