Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northwood Massage  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

This was my fourth visit to this massage parlour and today I saw Fiona. I paid £30 for 30 minutes.
Looks 8/10 pretty looking slim Chinese girl about 35 years old lovely long styled hair leather trousers.

The massage started well fairly firm with slightly heated baby oil. During the massage the normal CC swipes and then the inevitable question would I like extras Yes i said and we agreed HE for £20.

She asked me to turn over and she immediately started to work on the old boy at the same time she was licking my nipples, it did not take me long to Cum as i had saved it up for a few days and so i shot a load into her hand and she was fairly impressed with the thick goo.

She then cleaned me up with a warm towel and carried on massaging my legs and admiring my half erect cock paying me a nice compliment.

All in all a good time for £50. I have been here 4 times now and each time the girls have been reasonable quality. I have not tried the B2B as the costs get close to full service WG's but this place is great for a lunchtime rub, always 2 girls on duty.