External Link/Members Only1 Hour's Nuru: £120 + £30 = £150
Well, what can I say? I hadn't seen Emily for a while so thought, yeah, it feels like the right time to go see her again. After some bad punts of late I wanted to know that I'd have a good time. I'd always gotten along really well with Emily, had some fantastic punts before, so figured "why not?".
When she let me in to her apartment, wow.. I'd forgotten exactly how tall she was! Stunning. Amazing legs, fantastic toned body.. yeah, she looks after herself.
We sat on the sofa chatting and catching up for a while ... and before too long we undressed and moved to the bed.
I'd had Nuru massage before - but it had never gone quite right (eg. it wasn't really Nuru oil, there was no oil at all, and on one occasion, an outcall Nuru where the girl hadn't brought any sheet and so couldn't do it at all...). None of these problems from Emily of course.
The Nuru oil was ready by the side of the bed. I lay on my front and Emily started ... I guess I'd never really had Nuru before as, yeah, the oil definitely feels different. Incredibly smooth. With plenty applied, Emily started sliding up and down my back, massaging me as she went... first with her hands - later with her pussy and thigh. Wow. It definitely wasn't a Sports Massage, that's for sure, this one was simply about the feeling - and it felt fantastic. I'm getting a boner just thinking about it and writing this to be honest..
After 20mins of that, I turned over, more oil, on both of us, and she started to glide over me again. "He" was getting pretty hard now after a while. I was surprised that I didn't cum just from the massage, actually, as it was bloody marvellous.
One thing that surprised me - Emily was happy to give a BJ with the oil still everywhere ... I guess it's edible as well (or, at least, not toxic or soapy).
Feeling her pussy and sticking some fingers in, with all of the oil, was also pretty special.
20mins later, I'd cum ... not in her mouth, most of it just went everywhere ... Emily was great about it though - wiped it up, more oil and we continued the massage and me playing with her.
We ended the session with a shower - which is kinda essentially given how we both ended up.
All in, a fantastic experience. I'll definitely do it again - but I think I'll have a regular session with Emily before doing Nuru again.
HIGHLY recommended.