Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: April Foxx - Victoria - Owo,Cim,Swallow  (Read 3020 times)

10 review(s) for APRILFOXX (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

Location - 5 star hotel few mins walk from Victoria.
Duration - 30min incall
Price - £100
Time - 8pm
Date - 14 dec 17

The girl,
English,BBW, Age 19/21, 5'9",dress size 18, big tits couldn't guess size but massive and natural. Face 8.5/10

Comms,
All done by text, texted at 7.15pm. she firstly asked my age and ethnicity. Then asked me to submit a aw booking request. Them two things confirmed. We agreed on a 8pm 30min incall meet. She asked me to text when I was 10min away and when I got there. As soon as i text saying I was here she gave me the room number and told me to head on up.

The meet,
She opened the door standing behind it and closed it after me. Quick hug/peck on cheek to say hello.
Paperwork sorted once services hade been confirmed. (owo,cim,swallow) she does offer full protective sex but I prefer owo.

Showered, came into bedroom area were April was waiting for me on the bed tits out, wearing some lacey suit thing.
She removed my towel and got in-between my legs. She started owo which was very good. Mixture of spit and DT, delivered willing and with effort

This lasted 15 mins before we switched position so she was lying on her side on the bed. The owo recommenced and I could fondel her tits and do some light rubbing/fingering on her clit which she seemed to enjoy.

After 5mins o could feel my climax building and exploded into her mouth witch again she took willing and happily. She took the lot and I pulled my cock outta her mouth and she looked at me in a sexy way and swallowed the lot! Good girl! ;)

Wiped up

Shower

Dried and dressed

Light chat whilst getting dressed.

Said our goodbyes and parted ways.

Final thoughts,
Vfm - 10/10
Services - 10/10
Connection - 8.5/10
Location - 10/10

Would I recommend?
Yes - BBW, willing, young, gfe tho not pse.

Would I return?
Yes

Happy punting lads  :hi:

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JonasG

Doesn't look like a 8.5/10 face to me lol.

6 at best.

Offline MrIncredible

Looks OK to me, but I am too old according to her AW profile. :dash: :dash:

Offline last_days_of_logan

great review sir...

...slightly worried about the 8.5 mark out of 10 for face....she must be like tanya babe where the pics are worse than reality

using that score as a guage for the rest i think i'll give a miss