Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya, Birmingham  (Read 1789 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline piercedtim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After being switched with a booking I accepted the offer of seeing this lady. Usual Water Street trick of hiding behind the door, then a fairly dark room, but the lady was the lady in the pics. Paid £70 for 30 minutes. Stripped off while she went to put the cash away, and was virtually naked when she came back in. She was wearing a red lacy see thru body thing which quickly came off. Nice little body - slim, enhanced boobs, and quite pretty. She went to start with kissing and quickly moved onto OWO. Quite nice technique I thought - she didn't go deep but included lots of licking up and down the shaft and flicks with her tongue on the tip. After enjoying this for a while it was time for the condom.

She showed a bit of inexperience here and rather than rolling it on she kind of stretched it out and over my cock which resulted in a bit of a 'ping' because she lost grip on it. Just had the one position with her (edge of the bed) but enjoyed it. She was pretty tight (I'm not overly well endowed) and hadn't overdone the lube as some girls do. After a while of this I asked if she did anal, and she said yes and put a bit of lube on. I had intended to finish with CIM but seeing her there beneath me and her tight arsehole meant that I filled the bag.

Time wasn't quite up so she offered a massage, but I declined; once I've had my fun I lose interest quite quickly. I'd visit this one again if I was in Birmingham but wouldn't make a special journey as you can never be certain you'll get who you've booked.

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review, always appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

I don't think I've ever had a bad punt with Anya.  If only she did a duo with her sister Katie.