Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Body Massage - at hotel - (Outcall)  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Kostas

2nd review  :rolleyes:

Diana from External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 60 mins for the massage
Extras: £60 tips for hj and topless   

Comments: booked by texting the number on the website

Appearance: fit young (25-26) Romanian girl

Service: She starting massaging my legs (no towel) and put lots of oil in my thighs and bum
I asked for a relaxing massage and she was comfortable going at a very nice relaxing pace – almost sensual
I told her I didn’t want my back massaged so after 20 minutes turned over
she was reluctant at first to say yes , but when I offered her the extra money , she said yes to a hj and took a few more minutes of convincing to get topless

overall really nice experience
I will try again to see if she can do more

My Ratings:

Attitude 7/10
Service 9/10
Looks 8/10

Offline Belgarion

120 quid for a hand job?

Fascinating

Offline Kostas

£120 was the whole price

that's for 1 hour
massage , extras

and visiting the hotel

Offline MrPunter

Interesting - I asked about this outfit some time ago and people had them down as totally legit:

This is another outfit that is supposed to be totally legit

External Link/Members Only

Unless anyone here knows differently?

Thanks for the update - although I suspect it may be hit and miss (and expensive if you are not looking for a proper massage)

Offline Nick1974

It’s one of those just depends outfits...

Seen Elisa from here outcall. £250, 90mins massage with her naked and finished with a HJ.
A lot of money, but an excellent massage !

Lizceth from Elysium (they are all the same company actually) was £150 for the same.

There’s quite a lot of reviews on Diana kicking around various places. You can get her to do FS for about £150-200 if she’s in the mood.

Agree tho unless you want a good massage it’s pretty expensive

Offline Belgarion

Seen Elisa from here outcall. £250, 90mins massage with her naked and finished with a HJ.

Lizceth from Elysium (they are all the same company actually) was £150 for the same.

There’s quite a lot of reviews on Diana kicking around various places. You can get her to do FS for about £150-200 if she’s in the mood.

A review of this experiences will help the forum

Offline Kostas

Interesting - I asked about this outfit some time ago and people had them down as totally legit:

Thanks for the update - although I suspect it may be hit and miss (and expensive if you are not looking for a proper massage)

Yes, it is hit and miss lots sometimes
in those cases I just enjoy a great massage
its a bonus if there is extras :)

Offline Kostas

thanks Nick , I will try Elisa and review soon

is there any other threads with good feedback about massage therapists?

all advice welcome

Badsam

Please describe your experience with Lizceth. Thanks.

Offline Moneyd

Something fishy is going on here  :rolleyes:

Agree.

2 reviews. Both of different outcall massage places that people otherwise have also had down as legit.

I’ll just assume it’s all bs to be honest.

Offline Kostas

Agree.

2 reviews. Both of different outcall massage places that people otherwise have also had down as legit.

I’ll just assume it’s all bs to be honest.

Hey Moneyd

I'm new to the site,  can I ask some advice?

I've been using massage agencies and independent massage therapists

i prefer them as I do like a good massage and its always a bonus if you find an open minded therapists (and there is a few ones)

I always wanted to exchange views with other like minded people

Is it ok for me to post past reviews? (therapists i met in the last 6 months) or better to stick to new experiences ?

Offline Moneyd

Hey Moneyd

i prefer them as I do like a good massage and its always a bonus if you find an open minded therapists (and there is a few ones)

Is it ok for me to post past reviews? (therapists i met in the last 6 months) or better to stick to new experiences ?

Hi

My main advice would be to post reviews of experiences you’ve actually had.

Thanks

Offline TescoTescoAsda

Hey Moneyd

Please post the past reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Kostas

Hi

My main advice would be to post reviews of experiences you’ve actually had.

Thanks

Thank you Moneyd

of course I will only post my personal experiences

but it will mainly be of independent massage therapists or agencies (there is 6 I usually use)

I hope this ok for this site

if anyone thinks otherwise, please let me know

Offline Nick1974

Please describe your experience with Lizceth. Thanks.

Sure - I should put as an actual review !..the last one I did I did in the thread. I’ll do as soon as the other half goes to bed lol !

mdrew77

Nick, any chance you could provide a review of Elisa?  Sounds very pricey but she does look really fit.  Cheers.

Offline Moneyd

OP what happened to the other reviews you were going to leave.

The longer you leave it the fishier it smells to me.

Offline Nick1974

Sorry - sometimes I’m busy and forget !!
I’ll do this evening....

Offline Inajeep

Nick, any chance you could provide a review of Elisa?  Sounds very pricey but she does look really fit.  Cheers.

I saw her, average massage, topless hj for 150.  She was very hot, but it is pretty much a rub and tug.  I also tried Agi, great massage, but no extras, anyone else have different luck with her?

Giselle on Elysium will go further, but costly, she wanted 250 for FS.  She is better in person than on pics, average massage and HJ for 150.  Again, more rub and tug than anything really passionate.  But, what I was looking for at the time.

Offline Kostas

I saw her, average massage, topless hj for 150.  She was very hot, but it is pretty much a rub and tug.  I also tried Agi, great massage, but no extras, anyone else have different luck with her?

Giselle on Elysium will go further, but costly, she wanted 250 for FS.  She is better in person than on pics, average massage and HJ for 150.  Again, more rub and tug than anything really passionate.  But, what I was looking for at the time.

I tried Agi also last week - agreed great massage , shows potential  - didnt use a towel and getting close almost teasing  :thumbsup: but didnt do anything  :(

i would book her again definitely to see if could temp her

anyone else tried her?