Author Topic: Anyone seen Dream Noels - chubby and cute 18-y-o black girl in Mayfair?  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile looks somewhat suspicious but has anyone tried to arrange a booking with Dream Noels, based in Mayfair?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online finn5555

No feedback since November i would proceed with caution  :hi:

Offline Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
Backpage listing:

External Link/Members Only

She calls herself the backshot queen but no proper picture of her booty  :dash:

She used to be based in Borough from what I remember. I messaged her around November last year requesting 30 minutes but back then she said she only does one hour sessions so I left it and went with an alternative escort.

Not much help I know, sorry :unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Backpage listing:

External Link/Members Only

She calls herself the backshot queen but no proper picture of her booty  :dash:

She used to be based in Borough from what I remember. I messaged her around November last year requesting 30 minutes but back then she said she only does one hour sessions so I left it and went with an alternative escort.

Not much help I know, sorry :unknown:

That's more info than I had - I hadn't seen her backpage ad and interesting to know she doesn't do 30mins.

Offline Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
That's more info than I had - I hadn't seen her backpage ad and interesting to know she doesn't do 30mins.
She does it now according the AW link you posted.

My guess is that business is slow in January and thus escorts are more flexible. For example another escort I've seen a few times used to only offer 30 minutes and above but was eager and willing to do 15 minutes for me recently.

JayLovesIt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her at the beginning at November 2017. She was working from Borough.

I'm not 100% sure the pics are of her but she is quite attractive especially if you are into BBWs. She is a size 14-16. Pretty face, decent ass and great owo. Really nice girl.

I paid £100 for an hour which was a bargain.

Offline Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
I noticed the pictures on her Backpage advert have totally changed

External Link/Members Only





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I saw her at the beginning at November 2017. She was working from Borough.

I'm not 100% sure the pics are of her but she is quite attractive especially if you are into BBWs. She is a size 14-16. Pretty face, decent ass and great owo. Really nice girl.

I paid £100 for an hour which was a bargain.

A review would be very welcome, particularly as there is nothing on her on this site and she doesn't look like the pictures.

Are the pictures posted by Dark Gable of her? If so please include one of the more realistic pictures in your review, pointing out that is more realistic than the AW ones.


JOEROO

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A review would be very welcome, particularly as there is nothing on her on this site and she doesn't look like the pictures.

Are the pictures posted by Dark Gable of her? If so please include one of the more realistic pictures in your review, pointing out that is more realistic than the AW ones.


this is her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
JOEROO, where/how did you get the photos and do you have any accurate ones of her body?

Cheers