Author Topic: Purely Jasmine  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Justinbond007

Headed back to Manchester in a few weeks and I saw jasmine a couple of years ago. I loved her enthusiasm and petite little body. I can’t seem to find her any more. Any clues if she gave it all up and if so, any alternatives perhaps?

Offline cpw_19

Pretty sure she jacked it in for good about 9-10 months ago.

Offline Sam.dott


Offline malu999



Offline Scholes74

Bareback anal but only protected vaginal penetration ? Wtf ! What warped thinking is this ?


VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Piss poor trolling from sam.dott
Whoever this is - she looks fuck all like purely jasmine !

Offline OakTree

Piss poor trolling from sam.dott
Whoever this is - she looks fuck all like purely jasmine !

Yep trolling and probably touting. I don’t think this profile Sam.dott put up has anything to do with the OPs inquiry.

Offline mrmagoo

I've seen both-  and they're totally different ladies.

Saw Playtoy when she was safe sex only  - I was shocked to see she's offering BB anal - insane!!!

Offline Justinbond007

Nothing like her at all - and the bareback - run for the hills boys!!!!

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bumping this! Still my best punt ever. Any sign?

VOLPONE

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest