Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: viva street - is it safe??  (Read 1081 times)

Offline bobby79

Hi guys,

Just being on this site and have girls in teesside but is it safe to visit...found this girl link -
External Link/Members Only
Number looks familiar..would you say pic real  :dash:...any suggestions??

Offline Sar-Major

Hi guys,

Just being on this site and have girls in teesside but is it safe to visit...found this girl link -
External Link/Members Only
Number looks familiar..would you say pic real  :dash:...any suggestions??

TOFTT and see.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Pays ya money and takes ya chance............looks can be "Deceiving"..............Probably got "Meat n Two Veg"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:   
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

As SM says ' you pays your money ' wouldn't be me tho' plenty goodn' s reviewed here, if you go for it suggest 30min, just in case  :unknown: :hi:

Online shaft10

TOFTT and see.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Pays ya money and takes ya chance............looks can be "Deceiving"..............Probably got "Meat n Two Veg"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Agreed they all look fit as fuck on viva street, if it looks too good be true ........  :unknown:

Offline bobby79

As SM says ' you pays your money ' wouldn't be me tho' plenty goodn' s reviewed here, if you go for it suggest 30min, just in case  :unknown: :hi:

the number is the same with different girl was on couple of days ago...so wondering if its fake...

Online shaft10

the number is the same with different girl was on couple of days ago...so wondering if its fake...

well that sounds a bit sus so you've answered your own question. Stick to well reviewed WG's as CelicaGT says plenty reviewed on here  :hi:

Offline Winker121

well that sounds a bit sus so you've answered your own question. Stick to well reviewed WG's as CelicaGT says plenty reviewed on here  :hi:
Well yes but if everyone just sticks to well reviewed girls there is never going to be any movement and we'll be faced with the same group of girls for the rest of our punting days. Somebody needs to chance it at times.

Offline CELICA GT

Well yes but if everyone just sticks to well reviewed girls there is never going to be any movement and we'll be faced with the same group of girls for the rest of our punting days. Somebody needs to chance it at times.
Agree but not so sure viva st is the place to do it. New talent does appear on AW and with the rep agencies, that's what I will stick with  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Agree but not so sure viva st is the place to do it. New talent does appear on AW and with the rep agencies, that's what I will stick with  :hi:

That's a +1 from me, never been a lover of Viva St.

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac