Author Topic: Alizee21 Glasgow Tour  (Read 1202 times)


42 review(s) for Alizee21 (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HJurys

 External Link/Members Only

Met Alizee on her recent Glasgow tour.
Second time I have met this stunning young lady and hope it is not the last. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful face and fantastic body. Wore her Air France uniform as requested and after going through the emergency procedures we soon hit turbulence. Alizee's pussy fell on to my face and I had to get my bearings back by rimming her beautiful peachy bum. Reverse oral followed on to cowgirl. Missionary sex followed and was my favourite part of the meeting as I was able to savour Alizee's beautiful face and simultaneously engage in DFK. A further session of 69 followed and Alizee allowed me to stimulate her anus with my fingers too.This brought Alizee to a frenzy and after flipping over she manoeuvred me between her legs pulling me tight into her pussy, begging me to fuck her in French. As she pulled me in with her slender stocking legs wrapped around my back she moaned heavily as she came buckets.I withdrew from her magnificent pussy with her large lips dripping with her juices. Alizee skillfully whipped of the cover and gave me the best blow job of my life until I exploded into her hot, sensual and welcoming mouth, the  power of my orgasm even taking Alizee  by surprise! Finished off with a really nice chat with Alizee. The experience with this lady is unique because she makes you feel so special and makes you feel like you are her special lover throughout - amazing!
Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac