Author Topic: Karina New X - Glasgow  (Read 1768 times)


1 review(s) for KARINA NEW X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
I decided i wanted a quickie today and had looked at this girl a few times , liked the look of her so fired off a text and got a prompt reply that she was available for £40 for 15 mins . I had looked at her private gallery for 60p and there are some nice pics of her in there .
I made my way over to her place in the Springburn area and text her that i was there . She text back saying she would be 5 minutes as she was at the shop so i waited in the car on the street to see if i could get a look at her before i went in . Sure enough a few minutes later she was dropped off and i saw her go in to the building . She looked immaculate in black jeans and a fur jacket with long hair .
She called me and told me to come up and when i got in she was wearing a little dressing gown and ankle socks.
She is a very good looking girl and has a lovely tan and is very chatty . After a brief chat we got the money sorted and i got undressed . She came back in and toke off the robe to reveal a really nice body , size 10-12 with a nice round arse and superb firm tits .
I did ask her where she was from ( obvious i know ) but she claimed to be German  :rolleyes: .
Anyway , she started by playing with my cock to get me hard and encouraged me to touch her which i did . Oral with was ok and i stood up for a bit to get a better view as her hair was everywhere and i couldn't see a thing .
I asked to give her oral as she looked lovely and clean but she refused so onto missionary then doggy and then her on top , which was the winner as i could really get a good feel and suck of her lovely tits .
I got her to give me a handjob to finish as i had another feel of them as she gave me a cheeky smile then a quick clean up and a bit of a chat as i got dressed .
I did enquire about a half hour appointment and if she would do owo and reverse oral but she says she doesn't do either so the best value is the 15 minute appointment .
I think i would go back as she is a very pretty girl and pretty friendly with no attitude so a positive for the short appointment .
One to consider if you like them young looking and don't want to break the bank .

Online FBman78


Offline guns

Her skin is not as flawless as it looks in the pics , Bit of airbrushing there , but yes they are accurate.


Offline guns

Some nice ones in her private gallery  . Worth 60p  ;)

Online FBman78

Her skin is not as flawless as it looks in the pics , Bit of airbrushing there , but yes they are accurate.

Cheers to be expected with a young lass but I find her face cute.

Offline Grimer

Wow, Rom that's actually decent? Cheers for the review.