Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paradise Girls Coventry  (Read 1481 times)

Offline BlueRock

Has anyone else been this place. I noticed most the girls have no face pics. I will not take the gamble again.
I visited late last year and it just confirmed Coventry is a dead duck for a punter.

brandonpete

I've used it for a while now and have no problem...it's clean...the girls vary from kerry early 20's GFE...Lola..mature  GFE and MIss Strict...same as Jessy.....it's safe....where's the problem?

Offline BlueRock

Might depend on who's there. Kerry and Lola look interesting but am dubious after seeing the lady who was working on the day I went there last year.

Offline Beamer

I've used it for a while now and have no problem...it's clean...the girls vary from kerry early 20's GFE...Lola..mature  GFE and MIss Strict...same as Jessy.....it's safe....where's the problem?

A review would help other members  :hi:

brandonpete

I actually thought I had ...but obviously not.... so will endeavor to do so albeit retrospectively,is that allowed admin?

MarcT

I actually thought I had ...but obviously not.... so will endeavor to do so albeit retrospectively,is that allowed admin?

BrandonPete, I think your general comments of Paradise were originally posted in a discussion regional thread here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168022.msg1795329#msg1795329

If you get a chance perhaps post a review of your most recent visit. If the lady you saw, has a separate AW profile it maybe useful to provide that as well as her Paradise link.

Using the post review channel for the West Midlands you could title it something like: Paradise Girls - Coventry - Kerry ...

:timeout: Check the review guidelines though.

The quest continues
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:19:09 pm by MarcT »

brandonpete

My last two visits were in December...would that be too long ago?

Offline BlueRock

Not at all. Every review helps. It's a members duty to post reviews on this site. Also it will give some weight to your account.

Offline no2punter

I've been to Paradise a few moths ago, and punted Callie. She was friendly and enthusiastic, but quite old (mid 40s I would guess at) and with a few extra pounds. I briefly saw Paris as I was leaving too but didn't punt her, she seemed to be quite sexy but I have a thing for black girls so I might be a little biased. I'd probably punt Paris in the future, she has a few good reviews on here as well.

Offline BlueRock

Paris has been around as long as I have punted. I was always put off by the weird makeup she used to wear in her pics. Only time I've ever seen her in person was On a winters day and I saw her walking down the road in a massive puffa coat so didn't exactly get to see much of her body!