Author Topic: Lena Thai Massage - Glasgow  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Gunner1

External Link/Members Only


Hi guys, been a long time 'lurker' and decided to write a review today so go easy guys :)

I came across Lena's profile after reading a view reviews on here so thought fuck it il try that as I needed to blow my load and couldn't seem to get booked in with a WG. Texted Lena and she booked me in for an hour at very short notice for a b2b massage which was £80, sent me the address. Called and she buzzed me up, greeted at the door by Lena who was surpringly nicer looking than I was expecting, not stunning but by not ugly, she is short with a petite body (I prefer thick girls) id say she was early to mid 30s.


Walk into the room with a massage table in the middle and candles lit, nice and warm, she confirms I want a 1hour b2b and I hand over the money. Tells me to remove my clothes and lay face down on the table while she comes back. Once she’s back she removes her dress she was wearing and starts to pour warm oil and starts massaging me starting with the legs and ass (which she complimented) and loads of ‘cc’ swipes, at first, I wasn’t really enjoying it but the more she done it and I relaxed the more I enjoyed it. She then moved on my back by this time the oil was getting pretty hot but still OK more of the same massaging my back and more cc swipes. She then uses her body to massage my back and slowly works herself down to my ass after a while she then gets paper tissues and starts removing the oil before telling me to turn the other way, by now I'm rock solid and gets more oil and puts it all over my cock, balls and legs now this is what I came for. Plenty of eye contact, she’s massaging my balls and wanking me off for abit then does b2b rubbing her tits against my very hard cock and balls before going back to wanking it off, after a while I asked her if she could stand by my side so I could feel her ass to which she replies ‘don’t worry I will sit on your chest in 3 mins and make you cum’, bit bizarre but I thought OK.. few mins later she comes and sits on my chest and starts wanking me off, she has a nice ass so I just start groping her (I know touching her privates isn’t allowed so didn’t try) after a few mins I came very hard and to my surprise she kept going and going, a lot of girls stop way too soon. She cleans me up very thoroughly and says I have a very big dick (Never had that before, Id say I am very average). Once I thought she was done I went to get up as I thought it was the end of the session and she says 'sit down sit down you still have 10 mins, I always give you the full time’ which was nice so lay back down again and she starts massaging my shoulders, arms and hands until my time was up.

This was the first time I had been for a massage and tbh I can’t fault the girl she was good, very nice and chatty but not overly chatty, didn’t talk a lot of shite which some girls do and I did enjoy the massage and the experience but personally I don’t see why you would pay £80 for a massage and with HE when you can fuck a WG like Maisie (who I’ve seen several times) for 30 mins. Hope I didn't bore you all with my long review.

Offline Gunner1

Forgot to mention the flat is located in Shawlands and she is going back to Leeds on Sunday (Today), apparently hoping to come down again in a few months time.

Offline chinafan


Offline guns


Offline Knight Templar

good review,  sounds like a one to watch our for  shame the ad  has gone ,
 :hi:

Offline HelloThere

yea she is great ..... very good review!
the massage thread has it all there.... she's been reviewed on there many a time and this review is spot on! :)

Offline HelloThere

mentioned not reviewed* my bad!