Author Topic: Perla Erotic Massage, Glasgow  (Read 3773 times)


2 review(s) for Perla Sweet Massage (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Feegie boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just in from possibly the sexiest massage I have had in 20 years of punting. In the last year or two I have developed a liking for some Eastern European escorts in Glasgow (E R I K A and Paula4U) and I now add Perla (from Hungary) to that list.

Communication was straight forward she replied to my initial text about availability and was free later on on a Saturday night. She is working from a new flat in the Gorbals, plenty of parking and the area looked nice given the Gorbals' reputation. Perla was very polite and well spoken throughout our 30 minute meeting (cost £50) and was wearing lingerie when I arrived.

Once we took care of the paperwork it was into the en suite for a quick pre-massage shower. She looks amazing, I would guess a 12-14(max) but tanned and toned and tallish with wonderful boobs and a peachy bum. The only downside is that she does only offer a massage with a happy ending and no other services. What I can say is I will be back again soon. After a few minutes working on my back the lingerie began to come off until she was topless and wearing skimpy lacy panties. The massage was firm, I could hear a few pops and cracks as she worked on my back and she does use every limb and before long she joined me on the bed and I could feel her amazing tits and nipples rubbing over me. Oil was warm and scented and she used a generous amount. When I turned round it was heavenly to see her tanned curvy body glowing and shining with all the oil on her as well as me. Didn't feel rushed and the hand releif was first class too.

I could well become a regular visitor, especially if she could be persuaded to allow a reverse massage.

Offline guns

Good review . cheers  :thumbsup:
I had contact with her by text last week but ended up not being able to see her .
I've not had many " rub and tug's " and they have been ok but this sounds a bit better in the massage department .
She does look good in the pics and i think i might pay her a visit soon .
Were you allowed any touching during the meeting ?
Cheers . Guns .

Feegie boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review . cheers  :thumbsup:
I had contact with her by text last week but ended up not being able to see her .
I've not had many " rub and tug's " and they have been ok but this sounds a bit better in the massage department .
She does look good in the pics and i think i might pay her a visit soon .
Were you allowed any touching during the meeting ?
Cheers . Guns .

I didn't try anything on, especially since it was a first visit and an incredible massage, she was happy to have her feet rubbed when she turned me over and didn't mind a hand on her bum either.

Offline Knight Templar

she looks very very fit ,
thanks for the review , I m up in scotland next week, might try my luck and see if sh is available
 :hi:

Offline Para124

Is it just me or do some of her pics look like she's mid-50s??

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
One pic, the one with her hair shorter and in a red top, she looks way older than the rest of them.

Offline HelloThere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just in from possibly the sexiest massage I have had in 20 years of punting. In the last year or two I have developed a liking for some Eastern European escorts in Glasgow (E R I K A and Paula4U) and I now add Perla (from Hungary) to that list.

Communication was straight forward she replied to my initial text about availability and was free later on on a Saturday night. She is working from a new flat in the Gorbals, plenty of parking and the area looked nice given the Gorbals' reputation. Perla was very polite and well spoken throughout our 30 minute meeting (cost £50) and was wearing lingerie when I arrived.

Once we took care of the paperwork it was into the en suite for a quick pre-massage shower. She looks amazing, I would guess a 12-14(max) but tanned and toned and tallish with wonderful boobs and a peachy bum. The only downside is that she does only offer a massage with a happy ending and no other services. What I can say is I will be back again soon. After a few minutes working on my back the lingerie began to come off until she was topless and wearing skimpy lacy panties. The massage was firm, I could hear a few pops and cracks as she worked on my back and she does use every limb and before long she joined me on the bed and I could feel her amazing tits and nipples rubbing over me. Oil was warm and scented and she used a generous amount. When I turned round it was heavenly to see her tanned curvy body glowing and shining with all the oil on her as well as me. Didn't feel rushed and the hand releif was first class too.

I could well become a regular visitor, especially if she could be persuaded to allow a reverse massage.
yes she is very good seen her again recently and have done before(6 months ago)
did mention her on the thread and yes i will be back also!

Offline HelloThere

she never uses a massage table always a bed but the bed is firm enough and even me(who really likes table only) gets past the bed being used.

Offline zag69

Pity she only does massage 'cause I'd like to screw her.

Feegie boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is it just me or do some of her pics look like she's mid-50s??

I'd be very surprised if she was older than early 40s