Author Topic: Outed as a UKP member.  (Read 8682 times)

Offline nike

First of all this happened at least 2 or 3 weeks ago and I felt no malaise or alarm, it was done very tongue in cheek.
I have put the below post in a reply on another thread today but I thought I would put it here and get opinion on what, if anything I should do.




 
One of the girls in BSS came straight out and told me my name on UKP, She is a well reviewed girl and has only positive reviews from many well known punters, I also gave her a positive, quite a while ago. She also stated that she knew most of the UKP'ers.
Then she went on using terminology that I use in my reviews , throughout the punt. IE: Is that sloppy enough for u and hows that for eye contact throughout etc. with a sly smile on her lips throughout.



Offline willie loman

I have been outed too, doesn't bother me, one or 2 of the girls give me filthy looks, surprisingly not all the girls can be arsed looking on uk punting.

Offline nike

She didn't out me in lounge but only when  we were in the room, so  unless she has told all the other girls, I'm not sure who knows. To be frank, it doesn't bother me either.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 11:17:08 am by nike »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

On a returning visit to a girl she said she had read the review I had done (of her) on UKP.
It was maybe obvious that it was me as I'd just visited and maybe she recognised things I said but it didn't bother me.
It was a positive review and I was returning for more.
If it was a negative I wouldn't have been back, obviously.
May be good that girls  know what you like and will say about them before you go. It will either make them not give you a booking or, if they do, provided what you like. Because if they don't you'll be writing about it!

Offline Happyjose

I don't use saunas in the UK much, but visit brothels abroad fairly regularly

The capacity for whores to gossip, share knowledge and generally bitch never ceases to surprise.

I imagine with the success of this site it's discussed endlessly during downtime




Offline FBman78

Who gives a hoot so long as they don't out me to my loved ones.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who gives a hoot so long as they don't out me to my loved ones.

Punters like taz out themselves when applying to review these girls.  (not anymore for him but there will be others)

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164

Offline FBman78

Punters like taz out themselves when applying to review these girls.  (not anymore for him but there will be others)

That moron is gone the way of the dodo!

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That moron is gone the way of the dodo!

there are more like him, its a matter of time for them, they always trip themselves up

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
just imagine, it could have been worse
just imagine being outed as a UKIP member

Offline NigelF

just imagine, it could have been worse
just imagine being outed as a UKIP member

I better watch my back!

Offline FBman78

just imagine, it could have been worse
just imagine being outed as a UKIP member

 :lol:

Offline Avg_Joe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 2,999
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
 :D :lol: :lol:



As for the original post, i don't know how i'd take it, to be honest, part of me wouldn't give a fuck, but, then there is a small part of me that would i guess be off put by the comments, in that, whilst we all know the meet is fake GFE or whatever, having constant references to here and your posts would just make it seem a little more sarcastic/fake... i guess it depends how the girl is with the comments, and how it's presented.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverchanges



The capacity for whores to gossip, share knowledge and generally bitch never ceases to surprise.

I imagine with the success of this site it's discussed endlessly during downtime

The gossiping and bitching in the lounges used to be worth the admission fee alone when I was a regular in the saunas..along with the outrageous flirting of some girls.
UKP seems to be regular reading material for some of the folk behind the desks as well as the lasses.





Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Ok, maybe I'm being a bit thick here...but how can a hoor in a sauna out of the blue, just Out You...as Nike or Willie Loman?...and why would you then hold your hands up and say...aye that's me? :dash: Makes no sense to me whatsoever! :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
there are more like him, its a matter of time for them, they always trip themselves up
Being outed with a "username" is far different from being outed with "your" real name..I don't see it as a big deal..Depending in what manner I wish to book someone of course :thumbsup:..

My AW name will always be different from my forum names..But who''s to say ppl can't suss that out..Depending on writing style,reviews etc... :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:59:57 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Being outed with a "username" is far different from being outed with "your" real name..I don't see it as a big deal..Depending in what manner I wish to book someone of course :thumbsup:..

My AW name will always be different from my forum names..But who''s to say ppl can't suss that out..Depending on writing style,reviews etc... :unknown:

What about your phone number Clatty? That could be passed round willy nilly? I realize this does not apply to the guys using the sauna girls.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:04:42 pm by Jock D »

Offline NigelF

Ok, maybe I'm being a bit thick here...but how can a hoor in a sauna out of the blue, just Out You...as Nike or Willie Loman?...and why would you then hold your hands up and say...aye that's me? :dash: Makes no sense to me whatsoever! :wacko:

It's surely rather easy? They could recognise your punt from how you describe it in the review, the services you got and possibly the time you posted it (especially if you don't wait long between the punt and posting the review). If they know your AW username (unlikely for a parlour girl but possible if you've seen them as an indie) then they could also cross-reference your AW feedback with your UKP reviews. As for admitting it, if they have strong "evidence"/it seems like a ridiculous coincidence, then you do look like a lying tit if you deny it but that is still the best thing to do, especially since there should still be an element of doubt.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
It's surely rather easy? They could recognise your punt from how you describe it in the review, the services you got and possibly the time you posted it (especially if you don't wait long between the punt and posting the review). If they know your AW username (unlikely for a parlour girl but possible if you've seen them as an indie) then they could also cross-reference your AW feedback with your UKP reviews. As for admitting it, if they have strong "evidence"/it seems like a ridiculous coincidence, then you do look like a lying tit if you deny it but that is still the best thing to do, especially since there should still be an element of doubt.

The 2 punters I quoted, are both very experienced and therefore, shouldn't be making rookie mistakes like...posting a review on the day/next day of a punt or mentioning, when they went to said establishment. Adopting a blase attitude to being outed is...Niave in the extreme.

Offline NigelF

The 2 punters I quoted, are both very experienced and therefore, shouldn't be making rookie mistakes like...posting a review on the day/next day of a punt or mentioning, when they went to said establishment. Adopting a blase attitude to being outed is...Niave in the extreme.

Might have been from one of their early reviews (presumably not for nike though)? Some of them might also do very detailed reviews and rarely, if ever, leave anything out. I agree that it's naive but as others have suggested, just knowing your UKP name (and even spreading it about) is definitely not the end of the world although it's certainly not a good thing and almost no good can come from it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:31:39 pm by NigelF »

Online seeker

It's not a problem being known to the wgs if your only doing Positive reviews...
But it maybe a problem if you need to do a negative review and your known  :bomb:
So probably best keep yourself anonymous   :cool:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
The 2 punters I quoted, are both very experienced and therefore, shouldn't be making rookie mistakes like...posting a review on the day/next day of a punt or mentioning, when they went to said establishment. Adopting a blase attitude to being outed is...Niave in the extreme.
it probably depends on individuals circumstances..And I also agree..if it's a POS you won't get any grief...I've been culpable of reviewing too soon after a booking..Both NEG and POS..I prefer to space it out a bit more..Depending on what I think :unknown:

It can be dodgy..Granted....if I get grief..I'll deal with it (without sounding flippant): ..But then..There is alot of things in "Punting world" I ain't too chuffed about..  :(
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 11:20:22 pm by Clattypats »

Offline DaVINCI

Personally, I wouldn't care and take the positive out of it.

The girls do gossip in the wee room, so I would imagine most would know your UKP username.

When I was in a few years ago, I mentioned UKP and the looks I got were  :lol: they see UKP as the enemy.

Offline NigelF

But it maybe a problem if you need to do a negative review and your known  :bomb:

I agree it's definitely not good and I'd certainly rather they didn't know but I for one don't particularly care if they know I leave negatives (of which I've done many). You're obviously not going to want to see the girl you reviewed again and if others refuse to see you then that's good because they're probably shit anyway. The only real issue arises when they see you but they do so grudgingly or feel under too much pressure and so perform poorly although all that requires is another negative review and to move on! If they perform better than usual (in the hope of a positive review) then that's obviously bad for the validity of the review and if you know the girl knew your UKP identity then you should definitely declare that but it's more difficult in cases where they might have known (which actually is probably a good number of cases).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:29:40 am by NigelF »

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Personally, I wouldn't care and take the positive out of it.

The girls do gossip in the wee room, so I would imagine most would know your UKP username.

When I was in a few years ago, I mentioned UKP and the looks I got were  :lol: they see UKP as the enemy.
Two points here:

if you don't go thru a site where they know your UKP username(if it's the same as whatever) then no need to disclose it... Personally...I wouldn't make my AW name the same as my site name...Some people use three different names..One for each site..It's down to the punter..   :unknown:

2nd point...Not every WG see's UKP as the enemy....It can work for,or against... But if they come on Ranting and raving...Probably, work against....if they come on with a really genuine point(against a troll, or bullshitter, or just to justify something in  a Gen up way) then may be fine..)

Some Wgs post on here, and have admitted they took comments on board, and improved their service...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:31:45 am by Clattypats »

Offline DaVINCI

Two points here:

if you don't go thru a site where they know your UKP username(if it's the same as whatever) then no need to disclose it... Personally...I wouldn't make my AW name the same as my site name...Some people use three different names..One for each site..It's down to the punter..   :unknown:

2nd point...Not every WG see's UKP as the enemy....It can work for,or against... But if they come on Ranting and raving...Probably, work against....if they come on with a really genuine point(against a troll, or bullshitter, or just to justify something in  a Gen up way) then may be fine..)

Some Wgs post on here, and have admitted they took comments on board, and improved their service...
I'm not sure if there is a misunderstanding, the OP mentioned that he had been outed in BSS and if he should do anything, i.e change his username or do nothing (I have know idea if the OP uses the same name for other sites). I am referring about BSS only, I would take the positive out of it, knowing that the the girls in BSS know you review on UKP.

I have seen WGs that post on the site take comments on board, but in Edinburgh Saunas their is a different mindset as you can see from the 2 posts at the start.  :thumbsup: 

Offline willie loman

Ok, maybe I'm being a bit thick here...but how can a hoor in a sauna out of the blue, just Out You...as Nike or Willie Loman?...and why would you then hold your hands up and say...aye that's me? :dash: Makes no sense to me whatsoever! :wacko:

I never held my hand up and said its me, its just I got an extremely hostile vibe from a couple of the Scotties in the lounge, . If you post, review and visit saunas as much as me you will reveal yourself , my verbal style is similar to my spoken style, reasonably idiosyncratic, and for anyone curious easy to discover. Its why I rarely write anything hurtful, or overstate my prowess, "I gave her a good pounding" "she took it like a champ".

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I never held my hand up and said its me, its just I got an extremely hostile vibe from a couple of the Scotties in the lounge, . If you post, review and visit saunas as much as me you will reveal yourself , my verbal style is similar to my spoken style, reasonably idiosyncratic, and for anyone curious easy to discover. Its why I rarely write anything hurtful, or overstate my prowess, "I gave her a good pounding" "she took it like a champ".

Fair play Willie...I was a bit hasty with my posts last night...having partaken of a few beers before posting...not a good idea :blush: and not something I'm generally guilty of. As a regular sauna goer from the mid 90's through to 04/05, in both Glasgow & Edinburgh...I know what an insular & gossipy world it can be and I'm sure that's still the case. Having said that...I'd still have denied it was me. :P

Offline willie loman

Fair play Willie...I was a bit hasty with my posts last night...having partaken of a few beers before posting...not a good idea :blush: and not something I'm generally guilty of. As a regular sauna goer from the mid 90's through to 04/05, in both Glasgow & Edinburgh...I know what an insular & gossipy world it can be and I'm sure that's still the case. Having said that...I'd still have denied it was me. :P

Fair enough, no one actually said they knew who I was, I just felt the hostile vibe was due to something I wrote. Its only a prob with scottie girls, the eurobabes couldn't give a fuck about who writes what.

Offline TKovac

the eurobabes couldn't give a fuck about who writes what.

And more often than not it shows  :angry:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nike

Ok, maybe I'm being a bit thick here...but how can a hoor in a sauna out of the blue, just Out You...as Nike or Willie Loman?...and why would you then hold your hands up and say...aye that's me? :dash: Makes no sense to me whatsoever! :wacko:

I never admitted to it. She just said she knew that I was Nike.  I said I don't know what ur on about and she just laughed and said "I know who yous all are." Then she kept using the terminology that I use in my reviews. As I said in my initial post, there was no malaise and everything was done tongue in cheek. I
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:59:21 pm by nike »

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I never admitted to it. She just said she knew that I was Nike.  I said I don't know what ur on about and she just laughed and said "I know who yous all are." Then she kept using the terminology that I use in my reviews. As I said i b my initial post, there was no malaise and everything was done tongue in cheek. I
So ..she'll be reading all of this then,I take it..If she knows who you are..

Never done the sauna thing,so some of my previous comments might not be relevant,in comparison to indies.  :unknown:

If you are too worried about Escorts finding out a "username" on a forum..Don't do it ... :hi:

Offline nike

She didn't out me in lounge but only when  we were in the room, so  unless she has told all the other girls, I'm not sure who knows. To be frank, it doesn't bother me either.

Thanks for the sage advise. Read my post. I've highlighted the relevant section to make it easier for u. My intentions were to see the opinions of other members, and  :hi:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Thanks for the sage advise. Read my post. I've highlighted the relevant section to make it easier for u. My intentions were to see the opinions of other members, and  :hi:
No need to be a condescending cunt   :rolleyes:

Deal with it then..I only made a comment..Try comprehend..Don't be a wee drama queen.. :hi:

Offline nike

No need to be a condescending cunt   :rolleyes:

Deal with it then..I only made a comment..Try comprehend..Don't be a wee drama queen.. :hi:
:thumbsup:
Again. Thank u for ur input. It absolutely amazes me , the words of wisdom that some punters manage to come up with.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:01:07 am by nike »

Offline bushman

I keep everything in my life segragated. Close enough that people might say I have a bad case of schizophrenia.
AW and UKP are seperate. Yes, I lie in AW reviews and try and hide my identity as best as I can. But Aberdeen and Dundee are small punting communities. It doesn't take much to link AW id's with UKP id's.

Offline bushman

The banned White Knight obviously used his UKP fame to try and get better service during meets from WG's. Maybe you should too.  :hi:

Offline nike

The banned White Knight obviously used his UKP fame to try and get better service during meets from WG's. Maybe you should too.  :hi:

Haha. Maybe a good idea. Make a badge. with my  ukp name on it , show it to the wgs and tell them it's a  surprise audit. I'm here to check on the quality of your services.  :yahoo:

Online seeker

No need to be a condescending cunt   :rolleyes:

Deal with it then..I only made a comment..Try comprehend..Don't be a wee drama queen.. :hi:
No need for this knaked vulgarity lads ... we all here for the same thing  :drinks:

Dipdop

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sitting on the bus reading this without my glasses and thought to  myself "what has liking Nigel Farage's political views go to do with punting ?"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:45:44 pm by Dipdop »

Rangerslad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If I have a good punt I ask the girl if she would like me to do her a positive review on here. They all said yes so far. If it’s going to be a negative or neutral then I wouldn’t mention it coz their shite service deserves to be known.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
If I have a good punt I ask the girl if she would like me to do her a positive review on here. They all said yes so far. If it’s going to be a negative or neutral then I wouldn’t mention it coz their shite service deserves to be known.

but that very act of asking links you to your ID on here

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
If I have a good punt I ask the girl if she would like me to do her a positive review on here. They all said yes so far. If it’s going to be a negative or neutral then I wouldn’t mention it coz their shite service deserves to be known.

Fuck that. You'll be self censoring your posts.

Also, does that mean that if you've had a good time, you'll mention any negatives (however small) and risk being blacklisted?

I.e Bad breath, shitty location, toothy bj, timekeeping, lack of English etc.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:29:02 pm by Matrix »

Offline NigelF

Fuck that. You'll be self censoring your posts.

Also, does that mean that if you've had a good time, you'll mention any negatives (however small) and risk being blacklisted?

I.e Bad breath, shitty location, toothy bj, timekeeping, lack of English etc.

+1000

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
I'll add Nike perhaps should have considered against starting this thread. He didn't admit to the girl whilst there but has on this forum as he's told us they all read it. So he has confirmed it's him. They'll all be in no doubt who he is now. It's his choice, but there's no way I'd play that game.

Offline Happyjose

If I have a good punt I ask the girl if she would like me to do her a positive review on here. They all said yes so far. If it’s going to be a negative or neutral then I wouldn’t mention it coz their shite service deserves to be known.

You’re missing a fundamental point about reviews on this site

They exist for the benefit of punters, not for prossies. Positives help fellow punters ( as do negatives), if they are also a benefit to the prossie that is no more than a fortunate coincidence.

By flagging up your membership and asking permission to post a review you place yourself on dodgy ground

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,692
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 114
I'd think that most members would find any negative review more helpful than a positive.

Feed your ego if you wish but again most will just consider you a Clown for doing so.

Rangerslad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Why should I worry if someone knows who I am on here? I’m pretty sure most girls will know anyway when you describe the punt. I realise for some that they wouldn’t want to be known due to their keyboard warrior ways on here but I generally don’t write nasty things or slag anyone off.

If it’s a positive but there’s some negative issues I would still write them, why would I not? It will benefit both punter and girl if these are highlighted and can then be changed.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
If I have a good punt I ask the girl if she would like me to do her a positive review on here. They all said yes so far. If it’s going to be a negative or neutral then I wouldn’t mention it coz their shite service deserves to be known.

 :dash: :dash: :dash: What motivates you to ask?...You are obviously looking to curry favour with her...be that a discount on the spot or on your next visit or her to give you extra special treatment in terms of service provided. Therefore, you are changing the whole landscape and dynamic of any future punt to benefit yourself...and some poor mug on the back of your glowing positive review books her and gets a half arsed crap service. He then puts a neutral or negative review up on here...and you & her come on and say he's a liar...and that is Not what UKP is about.