Author Topic: BKK Emily- Dundee  (Read 1163 times)


3 review(s) for Thai_Sexy_Emmy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bignthick85

External Link/Members Only

Took me a wee while to make a decision on whether or not this was a neutral or a negative.

Called the SP and agreed to be there in 15mins. Turned up and called the mobile, this annoys me- it’s as if they expect a no show so I turn up when I said I would and got the “ohh can you give me 10mins” I waited and then got the nod.

Apartment in city Centre, been there before. First impressions were ok. Friendly enough woman, photos of her are maybe a bit dated she looked older. Still had a good body and had a nice outfit on. I’d say she is a size 10 and maybe 5”4.

Paperwork out the way and since it was only a 15min incall it was as straight down to it. Quick ow which was ok, nothing special. £20 extra for owo, didn’t want to pay that. She went on top and it was quite mechanical didn’t feel great so I went for mish, she felt tight but her face was like she was in pain, I asked her if she was ok and she said yes but after that it wasn’t enjoyable as I could tell she wanted it over and done with quickly. Done the usual tactics with legs etc so you aren’t getting full penetration, frustrating. Ended up pulling out and finishing myself while she played with my balls. She was again very pleasant after it was over. Wouldn’t return. £50 I feel I rather wasted but I had the horn.

Offline Unfaithful

That’s a pity as her pics are good as is her list of services. I love a punt with an Asian and usually see Viki in Perth.
There was a nice Asian in Stirling street for a while that was excellent. £60 per half hour great massage , owo and that lovely wee soft Asian bush to run my tongue thru.

Offline S.X. MacHine

That’s a pity as her pics are good as is her list of services. I love a punt with an Asian and usually see Viki in Perth.
There was a nice Asian in Stirling street for a while that was excellent. £60 per half hour great massage , owo and that lovely wee soft Asian bush to run my tongue thru.

Yeah, I like an Asian too.
Vikki in Perth I reviewed positively after our first meeting, which lasted an hour.
Second meeting, for 30 minutes, only rated a Neutral. Not much effort from her; she suggested getting a condom on after only 10 minutes. She is off my hotlist, for sure.