Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - Croydon  (Read 13996 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jazpa

Had a few earmarked for today's punt including Maggie - who was recommended via UKP and according to her profile was available today.
Checked her aw FB and FR's and all looked good also spotted a couple of reviews here!
Just my cup of tea, Polish and also tall.

Called and got no answer but soon after received a text saying 'you can call me now baby!'
Even the text sounded promising and I called back immediately.

Although Maggie is Polish her grasp of the English language is superb as is her telephone manor. Also she told me she's independent and that scores maximum points in my book so I arranged a meeting at her hotel.
Arrived in good time and was given the room number.
Boy, when she opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. With her heels on she was much taller than me, and her figure.....!! I didn't know where to look first!
Absolutely stunning from head to toe.
Very attractive with a well proportioned figure, long (bottle) blonde hair, gorgeous tits - enhanced but not overly done - and 5'9" tall. Wow!
AW profile pictures are very accurate - all 3 of them, don't do PG - and the profile is honestly worded - there were no extras to pay as everything was included.

After just moments of saying hello (Cześć) we were both locked together enjoying DFK and I'd not even parted with my money!
Introductions over Maggie offered me a drink, asked if I wanted a shower and what I liked.
Accepted the drink but declined the shower as I'd not long had one and said I preferred the GFE and we'll make it up as we go! She seemed happy with this arrangement so I handed over the dosh - £120 for the hour - and it was all guns blazing from that point onwards.

This girl is amazing, we were all over each other. More DFK, OWO, RO - lots of RO - she was squirming, moaning and didn't appear to be acting as her neck went very red. Then on with a condom and away we went. Missionary at first then doggy - time didn't permit A-Levels, I'll save that for next time.
Eventually I cum my lot!

Relaxing on the bed for a moment we chatted about Poland and her circumstances in the UK. All very interesting. She appears to be a very open relaxed girl at only 23 which surprised me as I would have placed her more as 26 - 28. Think it's her height making her look older. Don't get me wrong though, she's gorgeous and I believe she is only 23.

Then more DFK and ready for round 2.
Maggie asked if I wanted more? I said what's the time, she had no Idea and didn't seem to care!
When I looked we had 10 minutes left and although I'm sure Maggie would have gone for another session without worrying about going overtime I was on a schedule and couldn't stay longer. Next time I'll be ready!

All in all an excellent punt, one I would very much like to repeat over and over again.

Maggie gets a 100% recommendation from me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Festisio

This girl has had a lot of publicity recently, she sounds like a top drawer punt.

One for my hotlist for sure and I hope to be up to my nuts in her guts soon.  I'd seen she was in Basildon for a while but now in Croydon which is easier for me.  Guess she flits between the two.

Offline akauya

Good review Jazpa. Such a shame you didn't have time to enjoy Maggie's anal skills. That's something she excels at.

Festisio, you must try Maggie. She's a fantastic girl.

Offline NightKid

Right ... finally got to try out the famous Maggie as she's in South Kensington this week (Croydon is too far out of the way for me and saw her 'Available Today' at the new place, so I got cracking!)
Since she's been well covered, I'll just be giving my impressions ...the essentials first though, nearest Tube station to her SK venue is Earl's Court (3 mins walk) and I did 45 mins @ £100

The wow's!:

1) Excellent comms, responded promptly to my texts. When I reached her place and texted again for unit number, she called and directed me to it within minutes.
2) Very well organised, keeps a diary on her bookings which I saw as I was discussing time with her at the end of my session.
3) The new place looks wicked. It's in SK. 'Nuff said.
4) Quite a tall girl, as those of you who bothered to read the OP review should know ... she's 5'9 without heels.
5) Bit of an Essex girl look and style, for those of you who fancy it, but interestingly contrasted by her capability to be self-deprecating and not self-centred.
6) One of those girls who smell great naturally, without having to resort to excessive perfume. I believe her shower gel helped, but not by much.
7) We went from her going down on me, to vice-versa, to doing anal doggy straightaway. I was thinking of something about "taking" and "champ" at that point.

The eh's...:

1) She's been commonly described as energetic. I take that to mean in all aspects but, while I agree with it to a certain extent, I think a more apt word for her personality in particular would be bubbly as she's a cheerful, happy-go-lucky kinda girl. Some of you may find it charming while others, annoying ... personally, I lean more towards the former.
2) Again, regarding energetic ... I did get 'jelly legs' on my return journey and she is undeniably enthusiastic in the sack, perhaps even overly so to the point of being possibly fake when I went down on her, but I'm sure I outshagged her in the end.
3) I popped my anal cherry but it was nothing to shout about. I've heard it's more enjoyable for those receiving so maybe that's why she couldn't put up much of a fight?

The ugh!!!:

1) Pounded her so deeply, I had bits of poo at the tip of the condom when I pulled out ... should've realised it when there was a funny odour mixed in with all the lovely scents after the dirty deed.  :lol:

Offline NightKid

Edit: Oh, 2 more things I'd forgotten for the wow list:

8) Payment after sex.
9) She saw me off at the door ... wait for it ... naked. Talk about being open!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:31:11 am by NightKid »

Offline akauya

1) Pounded her so deeply, I had bits of poo at the tip of the condom when I pulled out ... should've realised it when there was a funny odour mixed in with all the lovely scents after the dirty deed.  :lol:

Bloody hell mate! I know Maggie can take a good pounding but you really pounded the shit out of her, literally!   Maybe you went a bit overboard  :D

I liked the 'jelly legs' bit.... glad you had a good punt  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

Bloody hell mate! I know Maggie can take a good pounding but you really pounded the shit out of her, literally!   Maybe you went a bit overboard  :D

Haha, yeah.  :cool:
But saying that, she takes it very well and I forgot to mention (again!) that she has a bit of a tummy now so that should help cushion the blow, so to speak.  :D

I liked the 'jelly legs' bit....

Edit: The true Jelly-Legs Jinx, in real life action.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:45:41 pm by NightKid »

Offline punk

/quote]
wonder how her Arse is now.You pounded the shit out of her poop shute.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:53:40 pm by punk »

Offline Bartolomeo

great review...thought she only was in croydon, wish I had noticed she was in SK this week, ah well one to keep eye on from now on

Offline NightKid

great review...thought she only was in croydon, wish I had noticed she was in SK this week, ah well one to keep eye on from now on

Thanks. I actually hadn't noticed she was in SK as well until I started browsing my hotlist at the last minute.

Offline Bartolomeo

yea lesson learned from me...added her to hotlist, hopefully she will be back in SK in future, I realised the other day i've never been with a blonde, so really want to do my first blonde

Offline jsparky

Met Maggie last week and would like to say she is probably my best fuck for the last few years and she is probably the only girl I plan for a second visit soon.

Offline IkilledKenny

Thanks for the great reviews, guys.  Hotlisted for when I'm in that part of town :-)

Offline punk

Thanks for the great reviews, guys.  Hotlisted for when I'm in that part of town :-)

just dont pounder in the poop shute too hard!!!!!

Offline what-a man

Saw maggie on Thursday for an hour, Man alive she is the real deal. She gushed/squirted on me while we were at it in the cowgirl position and proceeded to rub some of it on my chest, so erotic. A-levels with her is really good and I had a lovely time. She had been in my hotlist for quite some time now but I decided to see her after NightKids's review and I did not regret it one bit.

Offline NightKid

Saw maggie on Thursday for an hour, Man alive she is the real deal. She gushed/squirted on me while we were at it in the cowgirl position and proceeded to rub some of it on my chest, so erotic.

Eh? I didn't know she squirts!

Offline what-a man

Eh? I didn't know she squirts!

Yep she sure does squirt. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened. I must have done something right.

Offline LastManCumings

Now she's back to her Basildon and Croydon circuit again. I didn't notice that she was in SK, else would have gone for another round. Ah well, need to keep an eye out.

Offline Urban_G

Just got back from a session with Maggie after Platinum Cindy had to cancel, I have to agree with the reviews above. She was working out of a hotel in Croydon, very close to East Croydon train station so very accessible.

As NK says, she has that essex girl look: long blonde hair (possibly extensions), fake eyelashes etc, which is not the look I go for, but at the same time, kinda slutty, and she was wearing a low cut bra top from which her tits were busting to get out, a mini skirt with no knickers, knee high red stockings and some chunky see through high heels, overall she looked fucking sexy. Had a quick introduction chat, she asked me what I liked (GFE) and I put the money on the side (she didn't even seemed concerned about this) before getting undressed to my boxers.

Started with some DFK and I mean DEEP! She was almost chewing my face off. As we kissed we were feeling each other with our hands, she is a bit curvy, which I like, but her height carries it well and she felt good. I started rubbing her tits over her bra top before she knelt up and undid the front clasp to release them. They might be enhanced, but they look perfectly well shaped. I then proceeded to simultaneously fondled and suck them. Then she removed my boxers and on to OWO. She was pretty good at this, licking and sucking my balls, taking my whole length, spitting on it and licking the head before we went into 69 where she wiggled about as I licked and rubbed her pussy. She then got off and laid next to me for some more DFK while playing with each other for a bit before she asked me if I was ready for the condom. Of course I was! She expertly put it on with only her mouth, something I've not seen a w/g do in a long time, seems like it's a lost art nowadays. First we did mish, but she had her legs opened wide and her arse raised up so I got nice and deep, then we went to cowgirl, then she squatted on me but those heels were impairing her and she took them off, in fact these were the only items of clothing she actually took off during the whole time. Next into mish again, but she had her legs together up in front of me while she bucked underneath me to my rhythm and this was how we finished.

Had a chat while laying down recovering before I took a shower, got dressed and left. I think from entering to exiting was a total of 40 minutes and I only booked her for 30, so yeah, a great punt in my book.

Cal Sam

password02

+1 - Very good performer and looks after her clients

Offline BlackWizard

Signed up to say I plan on seeing her by the end of this week (hopefully)

I'll let you guys know how I get on but judging by the feedback on her (which is the reason I signed up) it'll be a good time.

Offline Jagman

Saw Maggie on Monday and had a fabulous time, so much so I am booked to see her again later today! Super service all done with a warm friendly attitude. Great value for money as well at £120 including all the good bits  :wacko:

Offline Jagman

What a star Maggie is, just as i was typing my last post my phone pinged with a text asking me what she should wear for me today! That's what I call service  :D

password02

Cal Sam

She had those massive toys on the table :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:08:52 am by Cal Sam »

Offline BlackWizard

Have her booked for Friday, can't wait  :cool:

Offline BlackWizard

A little disappointed, had her booked for this afternoon but just got a text cancelling.

Hoping to rebook as I was really looking forward to meeting her.

Offline Bartolomeo

I saw Maggie last week, she's one of few girls on AW that everyone seems to recommend, so when she was touring more convenient area of london, I had to get a booking with her, even though normally I dont see girls of that size. She was going to be my first blond, but she had reverted back to her natural black hair colour, which was fine as she told me when I was making the booking.

I got a text on day that she was running 15 minutes late, which was not a problem, and actually worked out well for me.

Service wise, she is brilliant, very enthusiastic and when you're with her, you can tell she just loves sex. Fun blowjob, lot of energy and spit, would take all the way in the mouth and even allowed me to gently thrust away in her mouth. She had this whole 'good girl gone naughty' persona going on, which was quite amusing. She's the most responsive girl for RO i've met, few licks and she's already moaning and writhing, dunno if it's for show but whatever i'll take it  :D
She's also very much into anal, i was actually asked whether I like it. Last position had her doggy on edge of bed, so I could stand behind her and get maximum into her, when I stopped for several seconds, she would start backing her ass into me! By end of it, i was really going at it, and had a great orgasm deep inside her. She was looking flushed and couldnt stop smiling, she really seems to love anal!

I took my glass of water and went to sit down in the armchair, while she went to clean up for couple minutes. She came back, had a little chat, when she decided to try to spit a mouthful of water onto my cock  :lol:
She said she was feeling in a very wet mood today and proceeded to give me a very sloppy blowjob with some more water. Shortly after she moved to the bed and I followed, she was well up for another round, but I knew it wouldnt happen, as to be honest I wasn't really attracted to her looks.
Just had a chat with her instead. She is a very fun person to talk to, her story of how she keeps this all a secret is quite funny and interesting.

Ended with a shower, asked if she wanted to join, which she said she would normally but shower was too small. Came out and she was lying completely naked on bed (during our session she had left her dress on around her middle as if the extra seconds to take it off were too vital to be wasted and needed to be used on sexual activity instead), and not only saw me out to the door wide open while completely naked, but she also made a loud joke to take her with me and ran few steps out of her room into middle corridor still naked!!

Awesome booking! If her looks were more attractive to me, I would easily be seeing her repeatedly, just like with Cindy

Festisio

.... normally I dont see girls of that size. ...

If her looks were more attractive to me, I would easily be seeing her repeatedly, just like with Cindy

You didn't find her attractive because you consider her plain/ugly?  Or because you're not a fan of the blonde bimbo types (I haven't seen her so am only going off the photos)

Also re: her size - you mean you normally go for larger girls?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:30:12 pm by Festisio »

Offline johnnybravo

You didn't find her attractive because you consider her plain/ugly?  Or because you're not a fan of the blonde bimbo types (I haven't seen her so am only going off the photos)

I wouldn't say she is large, size 10-12,i really enjoyed my session with her and im of a skinnier frame. to me large is size 12+. Let's just say she has a few extra pounds, however I'd have to agree with Trafalgar Law about her looks, she's good looking dont get me wrong, but not stand out. BUT her service makes up for it, my word she really loves sex, anal and gets really wet. Reading TL's review reminded me of my session hence why i commented. Man i feel like seeing her now, hopefully in the new year if she comes to stratford.

Offline herbie007

Good report Trafalgar Law, Glad you enjoyed.

I have punted with Maggie a few times and she's a very naughty girl indeed, I would have said she is a size 10/12 and looks great, IMO, I prefer her as a brunette rather than blonde.

I like the part of your review where she follows you out of the room naked, would of been funny if the door shut behind her.  :D

Offline punk

So are looks the most important aspect when booking a WG, never seen her or any pictures so i cannot tell on her attractiveness

Offline Poker10

Maggie may not be beauty queen pretty, but is not even close to ugly. I much prefer a WG provide the amazing level of service that Maggie does than a 'looker' going through the motions. Maggie can best be described as being ravenous for cock! She is a star  :thumbsup:

password02

IMO she is pretty Not stunning but a nice pretty all round face - 7/10 def not ugly or average.

Offline herbie007

IMO she is pretty Not stunning but a nice pretty all round face - 7/10 def not ugly or average.

+1

IMO, I reckon Maggie looks better as a brunette.

Offline Bartolomeo

I usually go for more petite girls. It's difficult to describe, but yea part was that I found her facially plain, not into the fake eyelashes either. Everyone has different tastes after all.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:09:14 pm by Bartolomeo »

Offline BlackWizard

Saw Maggie just before Christmas for half an hour. Had a great time.

I was a little nervous with it being my first time with a WG but the way she jumped right into it an started with OWO I didn't have much time to dwell on nerves.

Some OWO, straight into some anal, then vag doggy. Her on top for some 69, then cowgirl ending with a facial.

A quick chat (she's pretty easy to talk too and seems genuinely interested in talking) and after she tried to restart the proceedings with some more OWO, I called it a night knowing it was too soon for round 2.

Great visit and I would recommend her.

Offline chris_jp2

That's odd. It was your first time, but I read on Maggie's AW details that she doesn't see anyone without AW feedback. Did she let you off this requirement? It is the reason I have not tried to see her.

Offline BlackWizard

That's odd. It was your first time, but I read on Maggie's AW details that she doesn't see anyone without AW feedback. Did she let you off this requirement? It is the reason I have not tried to see her.

It might have been my approach. The first time I tried to book, I send a text to the number on her AW profile, arranged a time and was asked to book through AW. On the day a few hours before she cancelled because of an emergency or something.

A few weeks later, I sent a text asking if she was available (reminding her that I was cancelled on) - she remembered, said she was available and everything else happened via text (not much, confirmed time, told her when I was close, what I wanted her to wear and she told me room number etc.)