Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - E29 - St James Avenue - Vivastreet  (Read 1331 times)

Offline PilotMan

❤EMMA❤.E29 BETHNAL GREEN, MILE END, CANARY,

External Link/Members Only

I was after a quick pump and dump – she fitted the criteria.

Booking & Comms

Booked about 40 minutes ahead – she was available. Easy to follow directions. I asked what services were available; doesn’t do OWO, Sex all positions

The location

It is a bit out of the way for public transport St James Avenue E2 old council block. On street parking nearby. Pay by phone app 8:30AM – 6:30PM.

Price: 30 minutes £60

The Girl

Emma opened the door with a dressing gown on, not a great start. She had plainish underwear on underneath. It’s definitely her in the pictures. She stands around 5’3, slim size 6-8 figure, good shape and fit. Natural nice soft B cup tits. Smelt clean and fresh. She looks about 23, told me she was 27. I can’t say she’s the sexiest girl I’ve ever seen, but she’s easy going and friendly, talkative and engaging, which helps you to warm to her.

The punt

We went in to the dimly lit bedroom, it looks lived in, clean and tidy. I asked for the bathroom, she offered the use of the shower and toilet if I wanted. We sorted the paperwork. She started with covered oral. Fairly decent and attentive all round.

She got on top first and I was able to fondle and lick her nice little titties while she rode me. Switched to Misch, gave her a good pounding, took it well. I wasn’t interested in FK, so not sure if that’s available.

Switched to doggie, pounded her quite hard and she was moaning a bit and looking back in a sort of WTF way? I don’t think she was complaining, well I didn’t care, it made me pound her harder and I busted :diablo: :diablo:. She said afterwards that I was reaching her neck  :cool:. She cleaned me up.

We had a fairly engaging conversation afterwards and I was on my way, sack emptied and bouncing down the road feeling much lighter.

Verdict
If you don’t need OWO, she’s good for a pump and dump.