Author Topic: Natasha BSS  (Read 1483 times)

Alliezeb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been to BSS few times Daisy was my all time favourite walked in yesterday Good choice of girls some were busy so Decided to go with Natasha seemed nice Tall blonde. Totally disappointed when in room her body isn't as nice enough as I thought absolutely no bj technique kept stopping and staring won't ever pick her again AVOID AVOID AVOID   :manhater:

Offline willie loman

I presume this is the scottie girl with some ink work on her leg?

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I presume this is the scottie girl with some ink work on her leg?

Is that the one with a massive tat on her arm which features a big inked cross in the middle of loads of other junk artwork?

Alliezeb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I didn't notice any ink work other than on her back she's a newish girl first time I've seen her not a great experience at all her breath was something else 😷😷😷

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
The one I saw in the waiting room was an EE. Anabella??

Offline TKovac

Outside of Shia thereally are two heavily tattooed ladies at Blair at the moment.

Natasha is brunette with a bit of blonde, junkie thin and with an assortment of crass tramp stamp type tattoos.  She is quite tall and has a fair rack on her

Jamie is red head with glasses, plain looking with a massive back piece and a leg sleeve of a variety of things on it. 

Not sure which one you mean


Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Out of those two, Natasha (who has mixed reviews). Unless her tramp stamp is identifiable though I won't make a judgment. I thought the tat girl I saw was EE (whereas one report says Natasha is Scottish) but as she only spoke a couple of words (She didn't seem to understand the conversation) I may have been mistaken. Anyway it was just a quick query, not an attempt to derail the thread. It would've helped if the OP had given some basic details.