Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - At Your Service - Stirchley  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Kryten

After seeing a recent positive for Lucy I decided on an early lunchtime visit to AYS and have a go...

Was briefly introduced to a Bulgarian first, Natasha or Natalia. a 5/10 maybe. Nothing special. Then Lucy popped in, and to be honest not a lot different. Facially she's very plain, I wouldn't look twice in the street. Body wise, she's a little chunky. Looks like she's had a baby and is a little flabby. At this point I was feeling disappointed, but also horny and she did seem quite cheery so went ahead with Lucy.

First few minutes on the bed I thought I'm not going to get hard. However Lucy's got a friendly personality and made a real effort so after some foreplay got hard then did her on top followed by doggy. To be honest I actually quite enjoyed it once we got started. Just goes to show the right attitude can go a long way.

After a few minutes pounding came, tidied up and left.

Actually had a good time and would go back for a re-visit at some time. Price point is important here. If I was spending £60 for half hour I'd have been disappointed, and wouldn't re-visit.  There are prettier women out there and would have been a neutral, but at £35 for half hour it's a pretty decent budget punt.

redhoodpunter

wants the view from behind out of 10 from this lady if you don't mind saying