Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham Broad Street  (Read 2944 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Neromatrix

The lady in question

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location.  Ground floor flat near Birmingham broad street.
Fee.  50 pounds for 30 min
Service.  Fbsm.
Comms.  Very good.
Availability.  She is in high demand and can be hard to get a appointment.

Arrived at her apartment and the magic door trick. Dark entrance but when you see her she is as per her aw profile. Sat down and immediately offered a chocolate, but when I declined she went in a bit of a strop, so I decided to have one to avoid a poor service.  Then asked if I fancied some spanking and thought why not. Offered the contribution up front but she declined which I thought was a nice touch.

Off with the clothes which she hung up for me. Onto the massage table and she asks if she should strip to which I reply hell yes!.  Lola is about 5ft and has small breasts and a big bum but has a bit of a belly but I don't mind that. 

I
On with the spanking and was instructed to count out each spank which I enjoyed.  Lots of nails into my body and really enjoyed the way she whispers into your ear, quite arousing.  After about 10 mins I was told to turn over and I thought great, here comes the poor hand job which would make me cum in a couple of tugs but I was presently surprised. 

She told me to touch her body whilst she slowly teased me.she knows when to speed up and down to keep you on edge. Lots of eye contact and flirty chat throughout. Guys just a heads up, she uses hot oil on your knob which if you are not expecting can be a bit of a shock.

She must have edged me for about 15 mins which I really enjoyed. Most of these wgs want you to shoot as quick as possible to get you out the door. She knew that I was about to cum and she speeded up the wanking of my cock. My orgasm was one of the best I have experienced in a long time!

Offered another chocolate which is a bit weird but I went along with it!  Quick jump into the shower and then she helps me to dress, which is a nice touch.

Value for money?  Yes
Would I return?  Yes definitely!

Offline EddieThead669

Nice review.

Lola is great at what she does, must go back some time..

Offline Neromatrix

Nice review.

Lola is great at what she does, must go back some time..

Best fbsm I've had in a long time.  But the chocolates are too much  :yahoo:

Offline EddieThead669

Offline Spacer

Well, I have to say it's been years since I shot a load 6 inches in the air when lying down. Lola is the first to achieve that in 20 years.  Some guys may hit the ceiling up hpjust getting it to shoot rather than dribble was a first fir me in a long time.

Despite the chocolates, I would highly recommend Lola.

Spacer

Offline Dulmenite

I visited her in London when she was based there a couple of years ago .  The BEST Tie and Tease I have EVER had . And I've had a few !