Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JemaWilliamsXXX - Earls Court  (Read 2461 times)

12 review(s) for JemaWilliamsXXX (8 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Complete Novice

TL/DR version:

Looks:  Imho an attractive SP with a good figure;

Attitude:  Overriding impression was one of full on engagement; enthusiasm combined with a proactive work ethic; and

Skills: For my money a good all round skill set.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/JemaWilliamsXXX

Cost: £320 (£270 + £50 for a-levels).

Booking length: 1 hour

Comms: Good. All arranged very easily via text and email with minimal fuss.

Location: Good.  Boutique hotel, 3 minutes-walk out of Earls Court underground;  the room was very clean and tidy; clean towels (x 2) and large range of toiletries all provided;  considering this was an in-call at a hotel, I thought that her attention to detail here was pretty exemplary, I was offered water, tea, coffee, green tea, various types of fresh fruit and / or pastries. I wasn't there for any of that this so I declined but hats off to her and her organisational skills.

The SP: British (very down to earth South Londoner, no 'airs and graces' says it like she sees it); outgoing, positive 'can do' attitude and very easy to get on with;  decent line in banter;  from what I could tell on the day a non-smoker; good figure*;  her current main profile picture (the one with her in the matching black underwear set) is what she was wearing on our meet and this picture appears to have been taken in the room where our booking took place;  5'8", size 6, 22 years old stated on her profile all seem accurate;  one tattoo;  32 A natural breasts seemed there or there abouts;  one of her nipples has a bar piercing;  Brazilian pubic hair (there was a little growth, but only a little);  long blondish wavy hair (I think that she's naturally either black haired or a brunette);  good teeth (white braces on the top row, this is clear from her FAQs);  very good skin and very clean;  the bottom line was that she was well-presented.

* -  I fully accept that her physique might divide opinion.  She's svelte, very firm and gym toned but not all over.  There's no fat on her at all. She has some abdominal and upper back muscle definition.  Facially for me she's not in the drop dead category, but nevertheless she's fit and I was happy with what my money had hired for the hour.  For me her best attributes are her arse and legs.

Services agreed:  Her likes list appears to be quite extensive so I opted for HS and fisting (both receiving), did I fuck.  I'm not knocking the aforementioned services, they just aren't something that appeal to me.  So verbally requested your basic vanilla service, i.e. FK - DFK, OWO, RO and protected sex in multiple positions with the addition of a-levels.

After agreement, Jema asked about me how I wanted these to be delivered.  My brief to her was that I wanted us both to 'compete' on equal terms, I didn't want a sub / dom or PSE dynamic.  My only other requirements were that I wanted her to give it her all, be totally dialled in and pro-active.  Whilst I'm under no illusion that it's all an act, and in reality I probably never even got her out of first gear, I was happy that she delivered on the brief.

So what did I get, well the reality was FK - DFK, OWO, RO and protected sex in multiple positions.  No a-levels, the reason for which I'll try and explain below.

Abridged version of the meet:

•         The physical side of the booking flowed well, there was no awkwardness and all services were delivered with a smile and positive attitude;

•         Proper DFK, snog your face off stuff;

•         RO to which she was allegedly responsive to; nice line in verbal and physical encouragement, at times she was grinding my face off;  during RO you can clearly see the muscle definition in her abdominals;

•         OWO was good, not outstanding;  slow – medium paced;  she had a good go at DT but didn't quite deliver on this;  not handsy or toothy; not a lot of eye contact, once or twice I could feel her braces but this didn't hurt at all;  probably the best attention to my nuts and perineum I've experienced in a long time; and

•         Once the penetrative sex started, this was fairly full on, 'wall to wall' no breaks affair, it was what I imagine a fuck buddy experience to be like.  Jema paced this very well, cleverly moving though the gears encouraging a lot of skin on skin contact and has some grip to her, bear like.  She's fairly tight and in each position where possible, she'd try to promote as much physical contact as possible, very hands on, it felt like she wanted to extract everything from the session, adjusting her body position, turning her head to the side in doggy and prone bone etc, all equipped with a good line in banter and good attention to detail.  I enjoyed her energy and enthusiasm and rarely experience these sort of efforts.

So why no a-levels, well I'd lost track of time (yes a school boy error) and on the hour (of 'bedroom' time, not 'in the room' time) Jema politely let me know.  At this point I hadn't sampled a-levels and the cynic in me was thinking that she's run me up to time to get out of doing a-levels, however, she then said there was no hurry and that I could continue.  What Jema wasn't aware of was that I had to catch the last Eurostar so I had to bring matters to a fairly swift conclusion.

I could sense that it wasn't to be my day and I wasn't going to be able to manage to cum in penetration (my preference) and upon communicating this to Jema, I asked her to finish me off.  She asked how I wanted to achieve this (cim isn't on the table as per her profile) to which she suggested a facial, or perhaps something else.  Given her extensive likes list I was slightly intrigued by what else she might have in mind so opted for it.  When it came it was hardly a surprise but I suppose there's only so many ways that this can be achieved, I was instructed to lie on my back, and armed with one of my nuts in her mouth and her tongue furiously flicking / licking my perineum, she gave me a hand job to completion.  As I said, not a huge surprise but an enjoyable one nonetheless.   

Jema did appear to be prepped for a-levels, and from memory I think on her profile she forewarns punters with words to the effect that if you request them, and change your mind, or it doesn't happen then it's non-refundable.  Frankly I didn't care, I'd had a good time and have had a few poor bookings recently and was happy with my lot on this one. 

All in all we went nearly 20 minutes over time in the bedroom so no clockwatching whatsoever. I left a happy boy.

Would I return: I don't do outcalls and given how little time I spend in the UK nowadays the chances of our diaries lining up for another in-call are very slim, if they do, then quite possibly.

Online finn5555

Cost: £320 (£270 + £50 for a-levels).

:scare: no pro$$ie is worth that much  :dash:

Offline Topkat

Nice review CN....at last a good one after your long run of Negatives.
Jema looks hot....V expensive but V hot