Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sami x - Glasgow  (Read 1275 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Astarter

External Link/Members Only

Just saw a positive review of this girl and remembering how bad a punt I had with her (albeit just over a year ago now) I felt compelled to give another point of view. The reason I didn't review at the time was because the punt was so bad it put me off punting for a while and also coincided with me stopping writing on this site.

Meet took place in tennament flat Maryhill Rd near the Lidl. Girl was fairly attractive not to everyone's taste but as I've mentioned in previous posts I don't mind a curvy girl as long as they are not outright fat.

Meet itself service wise was acceptable got what I asked for but with terrible attitude. She may have been having a bad day but if that's the case don't provide a service. Found her rude with a couldn't care less attitude and to top things off despite a few times where it's been that bad I nearly couldn't cum this is the one and only time I actually didn't at all in all my sex life bar no other time at all. Just left pissed off thinking why bother paying to feel like shit and as mentioned earlier put me off further meets for a while.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for that.

I didn't have a great time when I saw her a while ago. (Reviewed) which, at the time, was not what others thought of her.

Some girl's forget they are service PROVIDERS. Give the punter what's advertised.