Author Topic: Ellie’s Candy Shop - Edinburgh  (Read 2566 times)


5 review(s) for Ellie’s Candy Shop (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ally McFeel

Another one I met at the tail end of last year, just got round to writing up:

External Link/Members Only

Location
New build flats near Peffermill.

Details
I got there late but this wasn't a problem. Ellie let me in and I was pleased to see that the pictures were accurate. She's a slim, tall-ish blonde with fake tits. She's friendly if not a bit nervous. I could hear a couple of other people talking in the next room which was a bit off putting but her place is otherwise fine.

The punt started off pretty well with some good OW. She's enthusiastic but the PSE type of thing isn't really my bag and I struggled to get off with her bouncing on my dick super hard and moaning loudly. If this is your thing, you'll enjoy yourself.

I stayed for 30 mins which cost £70.

Overall
5/10
PROS: Accurate pictures, nice body
CONS: Noisy 'flatmates', the PSE was a bit too rich for my blood

Offline weewilly

Ow? Was OWO on offer? Her profile say owo at discretion but in the only other review of her the punter said it was nkt on offer.

Offline Ally McFeel

Nah OWO wasn't on offer, I asked and she said no.