Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just noticed this one's BACK!!!!!  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Evening Gent's,

Trawling the net I noticed this Skank and waste of fekin space is back.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Avoid her, if your lucky (Like Me) she'll NOT show up  :dash: :dash: :dash: That means you avoid her "Smelly Fanny"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moresomes

Evening Gent's,

Trawling the net I noticed this Skank and waste of fekin space is back.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Avoid her, if your lucky (Like Me) she'll NOT show up  :dash: :dash: :dash: That means you avoid her "Smelly Fanny"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

She did you a favour there S M.
Saw her in the Tyne Valley before I started posting on here, and she was a real moose. If she'd had a pink tooth she would have had the full snooker set, and smelled like a fish quay skip.
Settled for a wank and covered gobble before fleeing her shit pit traumatised.   :vomit: :scare:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 07:35:06 pm by Moresomes »

Online shaft10

Fook me I'd pay for it NOT to show up  :sarcastic:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Thanks for the heads up S'M. By the looks of it you had a lucky escape bud  :coolgirl:

Evening Gent's,

Offline Sar-Major

I knew there had been a tread on here about the time I got off from meeting this "Soap Dodger".  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118825.msg1361511#msg1361511     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline CELICA GT

She should be named FannyPong not FannyPrice   :scare:

Offline Moresomes

She should be named FannyPong not FannyPrice   :scare:

Following my visit, and subsequent escape, it's been Fanny not at any Price.  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Got to agree with you both C-GT and MS............... :thumbsup:

Offline Sausageballs

Yeah stay well clear lads she is rotten